Hello from Yogi

Started by Yogi, January 16, 2022, 07:04:02 PM

« previous - next »

Yogi

As you can see from my avatar I'm a rather handsome dog with a glossy coat and cold nose.

I was fortyone's dog and he trained me up to become his chauffer. He mostly only told folks of my exploits in threads started by Brian54 in the other place. When fortyone decided the other place was not for him I retired from being his chauffeur and we parted company. As I could only really exist in the universe of Brian's threads I expected to be able to retire in peace. When fortyone resurrected as klondike I remained retired.

Now although Brian54 remains isolated in the other place his running club friend Brian45 has somehow arrived in this place so why not Yogi ever hoping that Brian54  may one day appear here and once again Yogi can strut his stuff. Apart from the occasional word game I don't expect to be having a lot to say. Should you see posts  with a Gaelic air about them then it may be that Brian45 has hacked my password.
Dogs Rule

zoony

Scrumpy

Dog.. Dog.!!
I thought Yogi was a 🐻. You sure  had me fooled.  :cry:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

I tried to check back but I'm in the middle of watching the Bourne Identity again and just popped by following a call of nature so haven't dug out the birth of Yogi but you'll see from this that he is indeed a dog.

https://www.pensionersforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,18724.msg316359.html#msg316359

Sadly following the censorship of the word digitalham by you-know-who those early pics if hosted there will no longer show as the URLs are censored.

Remember Yogi only appeared in Brian threads. Anyway it's all ok these days as he self identifies as a dog so there.

zoony

Hi Yogi and welcome to wherever it is we are.. You don't have to be mad to fit in here.. No, I mean you really don't..

Alex

My  advice to all is to up the dosage  :cool: :cool: :cool:

Michael Rolls

I think I'll go and lie down somewhere quiet
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Yogi

well what a wellcom, fortyone used to just point under the table...
he sent me to the dog trainers to learn not to hump his leg [i thought he rather enjoyed it]
any way while i was there a gorgeous poodle arrived, so i asked the trainer what trick might impress her, and he suggested i learn how to use the ATM
Dogs Rule

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

klondike

I've just realised- it must have been my card he was using.  Well was it? :waiting:

Raven

klondike

S'a good 'un. Yogi is probably in more bother than you'd guess....

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Scrumpy

I'll get you out of there Yogi.. I'll tell them It was me that nicked the police motor.. and done a runner..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

alfred

Hi Yogi ,
your in good company, so the more the merrier,  good to have you on board,