Police Lack of Action

Started by Alex, October 14, 2022, 07:18:51 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

This morning protesters threw tomato soup at a Van Gogh painting in the National Gallery.  This afternoon the same "group " used spray paint on the iconic New Scotland Yard sign, I wonder if they'll be arrested for that one ?  :rolleyes:

Jacqueline

Quote from: Alex on October 14, 2022, 07:18:51 PMThis morning protesters threw tomato soup at a Van Gogh painting in the National Gallery.  This afternoon the same "group " used spray paint on the iconic New Scotland Yard sign, I wonder if they'll be arrested for that one ?  :rolleyes:
I wish they had been as lenient with the protesters at Penally camp as they are with this lot, some protesters are treated with kid gloves while some are arrested and given restraining orders and bail conditions that ban them from a whole County.

Raven

I don't understand law and order these days. If I did something wrong back in my youth I got a well deserved punishment for it.

Cassandra

Plod is more interested in public relations and the very 'woke' regional police commissioners actively support the ungodly not the victims!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on October 14, 2022, 07:18:51 PMThis morning protesters threw tomato soup at a Van Gogh painting in the National Gallery.  This afternoon the same "group " used spray paint on the iconic New Scotland Yard sign, I wonder if they'll be arrested for that one ?  :rolleyes:

No they'd be invited in for Tea & Scones ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...