My hero.. !!

Started by Scrumpy, Today at 07:56:21 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Keir Starmer has spoken..
Scrap Rwanda plan....   The jolly on a plane with 3,000 pounds in your pocket.
Security guards... To help our visitors. !!!
Make Britain  'Hostile Territory for People-Smuggling Gangs'

Our invaders must be trembling in their shoes..
Give him 3months and he will have sorted it all..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

Until the smuggling gangs are stopped before they leave Turkey, the boats will keep arriving in Europe, and the UK will be one of the preferred destinations. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on Today at 08:00:14 AMUntil the smuggling gangs are stopped before they leave Turkey, the boats will keep arriving in Europe, and the UK will be one of the preferred destinations.
We should ask ourselves, why are we one of the preferred destinations?

Alternatively, ask why don't the invaders want to go to Russia, or even stay in the rest of Europe?

Why?  Because:
- we are the most generous when it comes to housing and handouts;
- we don't bother with identification documents (everyone else does) - very easy to disappear;
- and more recently, we seem to lead the world with pro-muslim, anti-Jew protestations.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

The only way the flood of the uncivilised would be stopped would be by using very uncivilised methods. That won't happen because we don't have the stomach for it. The movement has started. The unwashed are fleeing the shitholes they occupied and turning where the go into shitholes eventually too. What started it? Probably taking the war on terror back to its sources. Saddam Hussein and Gadaffi kept them oppressed and we freed them. Much of this started with Blair and Bush.

Raven

Going off track a wee bit, but still about violence. I was listening to the call-in earlier about the violence in schools now. Most people were of the same mind, teachers and parents alike. No phones in school and stop pandering to the do gooders, bring back a bit of discipline to the entitled ones.
I wonder if this is the start of a wee bit of common sense returning.

JBR

Quote from: klondike on Today at 10:03:37 AMThe only way the flood of the uncivilised would be stopped would be by using very uncivilised methods. That won't happen because we don't have the stomach for it. The movement has started. The unwashed are fleeing the shitholes they occupied and turning where the go into shitholes eventually too. What started it? Probably taking the war on terror back to its sources. Saddam Hussein and Gadaffi kept them oppressed and we freed them. Much of this started with Blair and Bush.
True.  Until we do have the stomach for it, we shall continue to be invaded.
Surely, the future of this country is clear.

What I find so difficult to understand is that this mass invasion has been going on in such numbers for only a relatively few years.  I also cannot believe that so many of our naive young people are doing their best to encourage even more, yet they seem unable to look ahead for a few years to see the consequences.  By the time they are in middle-age, I'm sure they will then realise the severity of the problem.
I wonder whether they will then look back on what they themselves have done to create the problem

Scrumpy

It amazes me that a bunch of pensioners on a Forum can see the disasters unfolding... Yet a bunch of , so called , well educated prats sitting in the commons cannot..

It makes one wonder who or what is actually  running parliament..
They are a load of puppets.. And a puppet only works when the strings are being pulled by someone else..

klondike

A politician only has to survive the next election. When both sides are persuing pretty much the same policies as now their choices don't threaten that. Pick a party, any party and sod all will change materially. Of course few Tory MPs will survice the next election anyway but does anybody expect anything to improve when we get Labour?

Scrumpy

I don't expect much change.. They are pretty much the same all over..

They just work for a fat pension..

Cassandra

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 01:50:03 PMIt amazes me that a bunch of pensioners on a Forum can see the disasters unfolding... Yet a bunch of , so called , well educated prats sitting in the commons cannot..

They are a load of puppets.. And a puppet only works when the strings are being pulled by someone else..

Parliament in the UK is yet another facade for the Globalists who pull the punches in the so called 'Free World' (what a joke). Sunak, Trudeau. Adherne, Obama, Macron, the list is endless. Headed by the World Economic Forum it's a highly dangerous group of multi national corporations cleverly manipulated by Klaus Schwab from his Alpine 'Eagles Nest' in Switzerland. Not a rumour or Conspiracy - Just a fact:

Next to replace 'The Fuhrer' soon as World Leader, the smart money's on 'Tony Blair' - yubba dubba doo!

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

muddy

Quote from: klondike on Today at 10:03:37 AMThe only way the flood of the uncivilised would be stopped would be by using very uncivilised methods. That won't happen because we don't have the stomach for it. The movement has started. The unwashed are fleeing the shitholes they occupied and turning where the go into shitholes eventually too. What started it? Probably taking the war on terror back to its sources. Saddam Hussein and Gadaffi kept them oppressed and we freed them. Much of this started with Blair and Bush.

Very true .
Saddam was tyrant but he knew how to handle troublesome elements .
An iron fist in an iron glove 

klondike

Qaddafi Warns France: If I Go Down, You Will Be Flooded With "Millions Of Blacks"

Qaddafi's latest gambit: Convince the European public that they really want him to stick around, with all the stability that entails.

He spoke today to TV network France 24.

This quote (via Reuters) certainly stands out: "There are millions of blacks who could come to the Mediterranean to cross to France and Italy, and Libya plays a role in security in the Mediterranean."

Bear in mind that after the fall of Tunisia's Ben Ali, Italy has seen a wave of immigrants that continue today.

https://www.businessinsider.com/qaddafi-warns-france-if-i-go-down-you-will-be-flooded-with-millions-of-blacks-2011-3

muddy

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 01:50:03 PMIt amazes me that a bunch of pensioners on a Forum can see the disasters unfolding... Yet a bunch of , so called , well educated prats sitting in the commons cannot..

Puzzles me too .
and the next bunch of so called well educated brats are camping out on the their university lawn in support of a load of terrorists .
i wonder whose pulling their strings .

JBR

Quote from: muddy on Today at 08:27:48 PMPuzzles me too .
and the next bunch of so called well educated brats are camping out on the their university lawn in support of a load of terrorists .
i wonder whose pulling their strings .
Watching yet another of their 'protests' on the telly today, it crossed my mind that all those young idiots are simply creating a situation for themselves when they're older, and they will get exactly what they deserve.

Don't work, spend all day protesting and making things worse for the rest of us, and see what you get!