Government Notice

Started by Sheila, August 31, 2022, 02:05:46 PM

« previous - next »

Sheila

To help save the economy in this economic crisis, the government will announce next week that The Home Office and Immigration Department will start deporting pensioners instead of asylum seekers, to lower the welfare benefits and NHS costs.

Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home.  Be sure to send this notice to your friends and relatives so that they know what happened to you.

See you on the bus.

Alex

Where are they sending us then ?  :grin: don't fancy Calais.

Ashy

Scrumpy

I'm up for it. .. I haven't been on a bus for ages.. Can I have the front seat on top please...!!!! . I like to pretend I'm driving..
 I have some Spam left over from the war.. I'll make some sarnies.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

1955vintage

Will it be somewhere warm?
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Diasi

Quote from: Sheila on August 31, 2022, 02:05:46 PMTo help save the economy in this economic crisis, the government will announce next week that The Home Office and Immigration Department will start deporting pensioners instead of asylum seekers, to lower the welfare benefits and NHS costs.

Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home.  Be sure to send this notice to your friends and relatives so that they know what happened to you.

See you on the bus.
Lol.  :grin:
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

:smiley: Where do we get tickets please?
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖