Hi all

Started by Vlad, April 09, 2024, 10:00:11 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Quote from: Alex on Yesterday at 06:18:21 PMI feel sorry for him when they take the mick
I think he enjoys any attention he can get. If he didn't he'd stop with the nonsense. Harmless? Maybe but he has a nasty attitude to those down on their luck. I don't donate to them myself as it would go on booze or drugs but I wouldn't insult them. Not that I think he does either in reality it's all fantasyland.

Mups

Quote from: klondike on May 27, 2024, 09:19:04 AMI'd be surprised if she weren't. Didn't she have two IDs on here at one time.

ME and TREBOR

There is a 'ME'  on there sometimes.

klondike

It could be a different one. Some of the ladies here may know if they have seen the posts. Very good at sniffing out duplicate ids from the style.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on Yesterday at 06:18:21 PMSciatico is just nasty.  Yes he's entitled to his opinions, it's just the way he "speaks" to people that pixxes me off and I no longer respond to him.  I think he's married to an arab who is muslim.
Aha!  I didn't know that, but it certainly explains his devout and strong opinions.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on May 26, 2024, 06:46:34 PMIs this clown The Deep still there?

I forget who did the christening now but it was excellent.

For some reason he used a version of this as his avatar

Was he the one that said he a was high-ranking HMRC officer & new all the tax dodges & benefit tricks?
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

He claimed to be a diplomat which I translated to papercip monitor at the Foreign Office.