Ukraine.

Started by Scrumpy, February 14, 2022, 10:41:07 AM

« previous - next »

klondike

Were they aerial photos or satellite photos? I haven't seen them. They could even be Russian propoganda photos too I imagine.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on March 05, 2022, 06:37:40 PM
Were they aerial photos or satellite photos? I haven't seen them. They could even be Russian propoganda photos too I imagine.

Good point.

The Ukrainians do have a fleet of their own 'Punisher' drones that can't be detected by radar & are so small & quiet they can't be spotted at their flying height of 1,300 ft.

They can carry 3kg of high explosives.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

crabbyob

wow so it wouldnt be hard to set it up to drop a hand grenade.... mmm... a whole new ball game.

Diasi

Quote from: crabbyob on March 06, 2022, 10:31:33 AM
wow so it wouldnt be hard to set it up to drop a hand grenade.... mmm... a whole new ball game.

This is the Punisher & the Russian troops would seem to have got a shit-load of trouble.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

Looks good. Not on Amazon or AliBaBa yet. I'll check again next week.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on March 06, 2022, 11:15:53 AM
Looks good. Not on Amazon or AliBaBa yet. I'll check again next week.

I've already clicked on Amazon's 'notify me when in stock' link.

I want one for when ITV scrap Emmerdale & Corrie to show football as I can then fly it to the Ukraine, let them load the 3kg of high explosives & then bomb some Russian tanks.
[email protected]

klondike

Hope there's a discount - I saw £150k mentioned but I'm guessing that was just for a few days so they can claim a big reduction. They'll get a lot of free advertising and demand if it gets used and is as good as the advert.

Alibaba will be cheaper of course but could take weeks to arrive and you might get clobbered for import duty and VAT. Might be fakes too.

klondike

Quote from: Diasi on March 06, 2022, 11:19:38 AM
I want one for when ITV scrap Emmerdale & Corrie to show football as I can then fly it to the Ukraine, let them load the 3kg of high explosives & then bomb some Russian tanks.
It might be a mission in Call of Duty Sixty Four.

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on March 06, 2022, 11:25:35 AM
It might be a mission in Call of Duty Sixty Four.

Lol.  :grin:
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: klondike on March 06, 2022, 11:22:54 AM
Alibaba will be cheaper of course but could take weeks to arrive and you might get clobbered for import duty and VAT. Might be fakes too.

Yeah, knowing my luck I'd get one with a faulty bombing circuit that set it to drop the bomb on the return home sequence.
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

crabbyob

i think they could be the reason for theforty mile ytraffic jam..

klondike

I knew there'd be a queue to get them but that's worse than they were for Buzz Light-year. You'd think they make sure of stocks before they run the adverts...

Scrumpy

Putin is a bastard.. I hope someone gets him soon.. If I had a gun.. I could easily shoot him.. and look him in the eye..

Got that off my chest..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Quote from: Scrumpy on March 07, 2022, 08:41:00 AM

Putin is a bastard.. I hope someone gets him soon.. If I had a gun.. I could easily shoot him.. and look him in the eye..

Got that off my chest..

I bet there's more than a few feel that way, myself included. But you can bet the Scunner is well protected and nobody will be able to get near.  :cry: