OY there!

Started by Michael Rolls, October 17, 2022, 05:46:15 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

OY hasn't been around for a couple of weeks - hope he's OK - love his photos
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

He disappeared ages ago. I know he took the hump at one particular post because he reported it. Something the admin id gets to see but as I very rarely log in to that account I didn't see it til days later so I've now removed that option as it is useless.

https://letschat.club/index.php?topic=2247.msg43198#msg43198

I think the post was the straw that broke the camels back as his views were pretty left of centre and that isn't the position most take so many other posts would not have sat well with him.

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Raven

I'm sure he once posted that he ran a Photography Forum/Group, he's maybe spending more time there. :hmm:

Jacqueline

Quote from: klondike on October 17, 2022, 09:00:21 AMHe disappeared ages ago. I know he took the hump at one particular post because he reported it. Something the admin id gets to see but as I very rarely log in to that account I didn't see it til days later so I've now removed that option as it is useless.

https://letschat.club/index.php?topic=2247.msg43198#msg43198

I think the post was the straw that broke the camels back as his views were pretty left of centre and that isn't the position most take so many other posts would not have sat well with him.
I hate tell tale tits, reporting things you don't like is so childish, be a grown up and deal with it yourself.

Michael Rolls

remember one of our cousins, when we were children, had a riposte about that
'tell tale tit, your tongue will split, and all the little birdies will get a little bit'
[email protected]

Alex

Another ' flouncer'  :grin:

Raven

Sometimes we just need a break from all things forum. I know I certainly do.  :yell:

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..