Helen Mirren

Started by Alex, February 22, 2023, 05:51:56 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

These two photos are a couple of years apart, her long hair certainly makes her look older.  Still a lovely woman though, the bob suits her better and takes years off her.  What do  you think ?

I saw a trailer of her playing Golda Meir, a new film and I look forward to that appearing on Netflix or Prime

Cassandra

Quote from: Alex on February 22, 2023, 05:51:56 PMThese two photos are a couple of years apart, her long hair certainly makes her look older.  Still a lovely woman though, the bob suits her better and takes years off her.  What do  you think ?

I saw a trailer of her playing Golda Meir, a new film and I look forward to that appearing on Netflix or Prime

Yes I prefer the shorter style. A lovely handsome woman with real style.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Scrumpy

I am only able to see one pic.. (long hair).
I don't particularly like It. 
I have my hair in a bob cut now.. It makes me look younger.. Well, that's what I tell myself..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Jacqueline

Her hair looks nice shorter, she is a very glamorous lady, we can't have it all though, not sure how old she is but but she has a lot more wrinkles than me.

klondike

I've found that as hair loses its colour it can also get a lot thinner and lose body. Well mine has anyway. With a shorter hair style some of the missing body can probably be disguised and partially restored by careful use of lacquer and the like. At least it can for women but probably not for men. 

Flying Bomb

Aged 77.  English mother. Russian father.

GrannyMac

I love the fact that she's natural, her wrinkles on show.  I prefer the shorter style, and the colour is better.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Yes some cosmetic surgery just makes the victim? look a joke. An excellent example in today's Mail....

Scrumpy

Well.. at least she won't drown..

Is that Katie Price. ?
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Jacqueline

What on earth is that? how can she be comfortable with those lilo's attached to her chest? what does she think she looks like?

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

I don't think so. It's straight from today's Mail. 

Diasi

Helen Mirren looks as though she's in her nineties.

Katie Price has got the face of a Mexican bloke.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

klondike

I think she showed this to the surgeon...