Main Menu

veggies

Started by crabbyob, May 31, 2022, 12:48:05 PM

« previous - next »

crabbyob

Tired of constantly being broke and stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife and then arrange to have her killed.
    A 'friend of a friend' put him in touch with an underworld figure who went by the name of 'Artie.' Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was £10,000.
    The husband said he was willing to pay that amount but that he wouldn't have any cash until he collected his wife's insurance. Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying a single pound coin inside.
    Artie sighed, rolled his eyes and reluctantly agreed to accept the pound as down payment for the dirty deed.
    A few days later, Artie followed the wife to the local Tesco Supermarket. There he surprised her in the vegetable department and proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands.
    As the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath and slumped to the floor, the manager of the vegetable department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, Artie had no choice but to strangle the vegetable manager as well.
    However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the security cameras and observed by the security guard, who immediately called the police. Not surprisingly, Artie was caught and arrested immediately.
    Under intense questioning, Artie revealed the whole sordid plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also arrested. The next day in the newspaper, the headline declared.......
    (You're going to hate me for this.....)
    "ARTIE CHOKES 2 for £1.00 at Tesco"

klondike

You're going to hate me for this..... :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

Funny though and I didn't spot it coming.

Alex

I didn't spot it either  :upvote:  :grin:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Sheila

:grin: :grin:  I didn't spot it either.  I thought he murdered her too soon, before the insurance was arranged.

How are you doing crabbyob and where are you?

crabbyob

i'm in Betalbatim, and wish you and Paul were here, its very hot and humid rains expected this month
i have PMd you