Man with a sword

Started by JBR, Yesterday at 12:12:51 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

Looks like a home grown problem for a change.

The first two taser firers seemed to be too far off but that policewoman made a good job of it. Well done her.

Mups

Quote from: Scrumpy on Yesterday at 02:02:43 PMOur police are vulnerable.. Their lives are at risk just being out there..
There is little respect for them from those wielding knives or aiming firearms..
Killing anyone today is not such a big thing by those who commit the crime..
because they know they will be protected in court by fancy lawyers..
I think there's a lot of truth in that, Scrumpy.

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on Yesterday at 02:02:43 PMKilling anyone today is not such a big thing by those who commit the crime..
because they know they will be protected in court by fancy lawyers.
Aided & abetted by gullible psychiatrists who actually believe the stupid "the voices told me do it" diminished responsibility excuses.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 09:28:12 AM'This man will never be allowed out in society again'

Don't you believe it..
  There is every chance that he will fool the authorities .. take his medicine.. find Christ..
In time he will be 'free to roam'..

That is exactly what I believe will happen.  We seem to have acquired an apologetic penal system which prefers to look kindly on criminals in the hope that they will change.
Most of them won't.

Murder is murder: ending someone's life.  Does anyone have the right to do that?
The only solution is that if you murder someone, you in turn will be hanged and removed from the society you obviously have no respect for.
Apart from permanently removing such people from society, it will deter many from deciding go murder someone in the full knowledge that they are at the same time signing their own death warrant.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

muddy

Why do the voices in their heads always tell them to kill someone vulnerable and defenceless ?