The boring thread.....

Started by Scrumpy, July 18, 2023, 11:58:08 AM

« previous - next »

Silver Tabby

Feeling a bit peely-wally today. 

Raven

Quote from: Silver Tabby on April 11, 2024, 02:18:57 PMFeeling a bit peely-wally today. 

Not so good Tabby, but I know the feeling well. 😮
Spent a couple of hours cleaning and tidying the greenhouse this morning, got my garden ornaments out and my painted stones in place. Looks so much better now, have sent Dunc over to the big Tesco at Wick airport to get me some bags of compost. I'm tired out after my exertions earlier.  :busted:

klondike

Ah names from the past. The current Dunhelm store here occupies the old Comet building. I think they were one of the first big names to go under. Toys R Us having stood empty for years is now a Home Bargains.

BHS and M&S in town were still empty last time I noticed.

Tandy is now an Angling Direct and a wine store.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Silver Tabby on April 11, 2024, 02:18:57 PMFeeling a bit peely-wally today. 
Hope you feel better tomorrow..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

Lovely and warm here.. been out for a coffee.. and wall paint..

Alex

GrannyMac

Lovely weather, we've been gardening.  

I miss BHS too! And Debenhams.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Debenhams here is now student accommodation. At least the signs said that last time I took any notice. Might have been snarfed by Serco though so we can welcome the intrepid channel mariners here too.

Scrumpy

Washing machine has just finished it's cycle.. Radio 2 is singing away...
The weeds in the garden are thriving.. and I have no idea what I am having for lunch today.. My world is perfect.. 

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on April 13, 2024, 09:02:11 AMThe weeds in the garden are thriving..
Mine too. Putting on quite a show this year.

Scrumpy

I have hung out my solar (jar)  lanterns in an Aspen tree..

Alex

Nice morning here, I'm shopping later with my non-driving friend, but only a boring food shop

klondike

Preparing for the fishing trip. Getting it all in one car will be a struggle. With all the bait we're taking I reckon the fish will be fatter after we've been.

Scrumpy

Sleepover tonight..  Movie night..  Wicked Little letters.

Ruthio

Oh Scrumpy that is a brilliant film!!! 10/10

Get well soon Tabby xx