Look at this ugly pig !

Started by Alex, February 08, 2022, 01:37:39 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

Cats taken away.!!! That's brilliant.  :yahoo: :clap: :yahoo: :clap:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Scrumpy

I think crabbyob has a point.. If the cruel bast*rd is booed at every game.. and if it goes on for any length of time people and players will get fed up with him..

1955vintage

He will be in France next season.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Jacqueline

So glad the poor animals have been taken away, hopfully never to return.

Have they kept him in the team because he is black?  How many people have lost their jobs for saying something "racist"? suely his behaviour considering these footballers are roll models for kids, deserves the sack. You get no second chances for racism do you?

Scrumpy

Quote from: 1955vintage on February 09, 2022, 06:12:31 PM
He will be in France next season.

Let the French have him..
I don't think he will live this down.. Not when cruelty to animals is involved..

klondike

Quote from: Jacqueline on February 09, 2022, 06:40:22 PM
Have they kept him in the team because he is black?  How many people have lost their jobs for saying something "racist"? suely his behaviour considering these footballers are roll models for kids, deserves the sack. You get no second chances for racism do you?
I doubt colour comes into it.  In the beautiful game the only thing of any importance is money. Chuck him out and that is like setting fire to a pile of money.

Scrumpy

Not if sponsors are angry.. and some are..

klondike

Alex will know this much better than me but if the club just let him go then that would be goodbye to the transfer fee. I imagine they'd get more if they weren't desperate to get shot too.

Alex

They'll probably keep him on the bench AND FULL PAY until a buyer is found.  Adidas have cancelled their contract with him and I read a French Animal Society may take him to court, though that bit was on Twatter so possibly not true !

Scrumpy

Wherever he goes and whoever he plays for he will be known as the Cat Kicker..
In most countries , whatever the feeling against animals, those with the money will not be happy..
There is much animal cruelty in this so called 'Animal Lovers' country..
But when someone so high profile.. who some kids aspire to..is being cruel to a defenseless creature.. It doesn't go down well...

Floydy

Yep, Zoumer, Giggs and Greenwood all effectively ended their careers chasing pussy...  :smiley:

Alex

Floydy

GrannyMac

Quote from: Alex on February 09, 2022, 08:22:28 PM
They'll probably keep him on the bench AND FULL PAY until a buyer is found.  Adidas have cancelled their contract with him and I read a French Animal Society may take him to court, though that bit was on Twatter so possibly not true !

It may well be true!
https://metro.co.uk/2022/02/09/kurt-zouma-faces-up-to-four-years-in-french-prison-for-kicking-his-cat-16075429/
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖