What a drip..

Started by Scrumpy, Today at 08:57:35 AM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

The heavy rain.. and the noise coming from some Labour wonkers was just mockery..
The poor man just took it in his stride.. He showed his weakness.. and vulnerability... He is not a ruler..
Why didn't he say 'I'm not bloody going out there in the rain'  ..
The press that attended all had umbrellas..
He makes me feel sad for him.. And I don't want that feeling about the person running my country..
I wonder what other countries thought of it all..

I won't even go round to the Co-op in the rain..

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: klondike on Today at 01:11:35 PMJust go to the board you want to add it and click NewPoll. It will give you a bunch of options to determine behaviour.

It will certainly count votes block or allow multiple votes depending on settings. From memory the rolling result can be shown or deferred to some date or other.

Just give it a go if you want to. I think the result will be a foregone conclusion and different from the national result but I may be surprised.

Btw I wouldn't vote in a lab, con, somebody else poll. The somebody else could be lib or green and I'd put either even lower than the other two losers.
Thanks.  You make a good point, and perhaps I'll just wait and see what happens.  It isn't too far off anyway!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 01:18:31 PMWhy didn't he say 'I'm not bloody going out there in the rain'  ..
It wasn't raining when he started. As with all his plans it was not well thought out and poorly executed. Most videos don't show the first bit before he started getting soaked. I wonder why.