Prince Andrew

Started by Alex, February 15, 2022, 05:03:40 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

They're saying over on Twatter that there's been an out of court settlement.  This is between the man who wanted to clear his name and the woman who wasn't interested in money  :yay: :yay:

Raven

It's a pity he ever got mixed up with that crew in the first place.  :downvote:

Scrumpy

I wouldn't pay for something I never had.. :wink:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Flying Bomb

An innocent man, with guts, would be in court,
fighting to clear his name.
This settlement says it all.

Raven

Agreed, but it's still a pity he ever met them.

Raven

We have all done stupid things but because of who he is it's been made far worse thanks mostly to the wonderful media, who of course would never screw him or anyone else over.  :nooo:

Scrumpy

He was friends with Epstein for years.. Knowing he was a paedophile..
That's not doing 'something stupid' ..That's enjoying what you are doing..

Alex

What do people class as a paedophile ?  I've always thought it was having sex with children, now I'm not condoning anything the man did but weren't these victims all young women and not children ?

Get yer 'move to controversial'  pen out klondike  :cool:

klondike

I'm assuming the American classification is different from ours.

Scrumpy

The girls that were 'groomed' were underage in that country.. Maybe not in this country but 'when in Rome'.. and all that.

klondike

I don't doubt that importuning young women and passing them on to house guests for sex may break some law or other here too. If it doesn't then it should.

-Oy-

The fact that the rich buy innocence makes my blood boil.
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

zoony

Quote from: Alex on February 15, 2022, 06:57:13 PM
What do people class as a paedophile ?  I've always thought it was having sex with children, now I'm not condoning anything the man did but weren't these victims all young women and not children ?

Get yer 'move to controversial'  pen out klondike  :cool:

It's the legal definition of 'age of consent' I imagine. Six months or six years doesn't legally matter, it's an abuse of a child. The fact that they were procured makes things very murky.. At this point we don't know enough.

1955vintage

He may have been innocent of the accusations she brought against him, but he is guilty of much more and deserves to be humiliated in this way.

I do not like his daughters but I do feel sorry for them.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off