foot comfort.

Started by alfred, July 02, 2022, 12:22:42 PM

« previous - next »

alfred

when out walking we all have our likes, and dislikes, when it comes to what we wear on our feet, its noticeable that , slip-ons are one form of foot wear ,or perhaps sandals, maybe
trainers, many wear shoes, and many ladies wear high heels,   
so when going out say shopping, or visiting people ,what do you prefer to wear , ?

and will you share your thoughts with us,.

Alex

My high heel days are long gone, though I still have some of them in boxes at the bottom of the wardrobe. I'll never wear them again and should really take them to a charity shop, I don't know what stops me  :waiting:
Nowadays it's comfort first, so I wear sandals with a wedge heel, if I wear totally flat shoes I get back ache, probably bad posture  :yay:

Scrumpy

Trainers .. You can wear them with most things now days.. A not too high wedge and sliders...

Comfortable shoes are a must .. No strappy things for me.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Jacqueline

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 02, 2022, 12:48:24 PMTrainers .. You can wear them with most things now days.. A not too high wedge and sliders...

Comfortable shoes are a must .. No strappy things for me..
Comfy every time.  Scrumpy can you tell me what are "sliders" they look like flip flops to me?

Scrumpy

Sliders are pool or beach side footwear.. You just slide your foot into them.. They usually have support across the front of the foot.. You can buy so many different brands , styles and colours.. Perfect slip on for comfort and ease..
I dislike flip flops.. They show all the (mistakes) that a foot has.. Wonky toes and bunions etc.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

a pair of Hotter shoes - slip ons but quite sturdy, and now about 7 years old and still as good as new. On the very rare occasions that I wear a suit, black Oxfords
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]