England Women 0 = Spanish women 1

Started by Michael Rolls, August 20, 2023, 02:01:11 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

I feel so sorry for our ladies - to work so hard, but to fail in the latest hurdle- hearh breaking, As I have commented on the past, I have no interest in soccer, but the effort this young women have expanded beggars belief. They most be traumatised
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on August 20, 2023, 02:01:11 PMI feel so sorry for our ladies - to work so hard, but to fail in the latest hurdle- hearh breaking, As I have commented on the past, I have no interest in soccer, but the effort this young women have expanded beggars belief. They most be traumatised
So do I & their morale would probably be adversely affected when 'baldy' Will couldn't be bothered to turn up.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

GrannyMac

I have little interest in football, sorry they didn't win though. 

On the bright side, Katarina Johnson-Thomson won gold in the heptathlon, at the World Athletics championships today. 🥇The mixed relay 4x400 wons silver. GB also has a bronze from the men's 100 metres. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

I've watched a lot of football over the years, but I can't take to women's football.  I imagine this England team would be hard pushed to beat a Championship side.  But it's a different game, so I shouldn't even try to compare them I suppose.   :cool:

Maybe baldy Will not flying half way round the world  is a  sign of how tedious this women's game is ?