England v Wales 12/6/23

Started by Michael Rolls, August 12, 2023, 07:50:53 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Still in a state of incredulity. I thought that that paled even worse this week than last, when they lost to Wales, but somehow, despite at one stage being down to 12 men against 15, they contrived to win 19-17, again despite being very unimpressive and conceding three yellow cards and one red. To be fair - if that is their best, it's hardly worth them going to France for the World cup next month.
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

I'm puzzled, are you talking about 3 matches, one this week, one last week & one on the 12th June, all against Wales?
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

two matches - yesterday they played at Twickenham, last Saturdat at Cardiff
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on August 13, 2023, 06:27:43 AMtwo matches - yesterday they played at Twickenham, last Saturdat at Cardiff
That's what I thought originally, but it's on the 12th June that that I was wondering about.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

whoops -m just noticed -sorry - typo should have read 12/8/23
[email protected]

klondike

Need to put a new battery in your calendar  :grin:

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on August 13, 2023, 09:36:14 AMwhoops -m just noticed -sorry - typo should have read 12/8/23
Thanks, that explains it as my knowledge of rugby matches is zero.
[email protected]