Useless UN

Started by JBR, Yesterday at 11:01:33 PM

« previous - next »

JBR

Just borrowed an excellent post on a certain other discussion site, by a certain person from here:

The useless and corrupt  UN has just passed a resolution approving the future Palestinian membership .

A great addition not .

Still we must give the  United Nations some leeway

Sure, they're anti-semitic.
Sure, they're anti-American.
Sure, they're anti-Western.
Sure, they let murderous tyrannical regimes onto their human rights councils.
Sure, they perpetuate wars by calling for a ceasefire immediately so that more fighting can just take place later.
Sure, their organizations fund terror and teach hate.
Sure, they practice in moral relativism.
Sure, there's massive corruption and bribery.
Sure, they refuse to condemn terrorism.
Sure, they won't let democratic Taiwan join.

But their flag 🇺🇳 is quite nice .
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Having dictatorships as permanent Security Council members immediately poses questions.

Look out for the upcoming sovereignty grab coming from the WHO treaty too. Our dipshit politicians will likely sign up for that. Bet Russia and China don't.

muddy

Shame on Australia among others including ourselves 

Meanwhile former Liberal prime minister Tony Abbott also took to social media to decry our government's support.
"Dismayed that Australia has broken eight decades of bi-partisanship," he wrote. "Shame the government has forgotten [former Labor PM] Bob Hawke's declaration that 'if the bell tolls for Israel...it tolls for all mankind'."

muddy

Quote from: klondike on Yesterday at 11:09:01 PMHaving dictatorships as permanent Security Council members immediately poses questions.

Look out for the upcoming sovereignty grab coming from the WHO treaty too. Our dipshit politicians will likely sign up for that. Bet Russia and China don't.

Murder people and abduct their citizens and get UN approval .

Keep clam and hug a Hamas 

JBR

Quote from: muddy on Today at 07:14:21 AMMurder people and abduct their citizens and get UN approval .

Keep clam and hug a Hamas

Exactly.  We should leave membership of the UN.  It does nothing but work against us.

Alex

"if the bell tolls for Israel...it tolls for all mankind'."  How true is this  :cry:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on Today at 09:30:53 PM"if the bell tolls for Israel...it tolls for all mankind'."  How true is this  :cry:
Remembering what happened in Nazi Germany 80 years ago, I feel that's true.

The way things are going, especially in Londonistan, recalls in a very similar way the rise of Nazi anti-Jewish activities.

I wonder who, today, is the actual equivalent of Hitler: the one who is really stirring this up.
I can guess.

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on Today at 09:53:09 PMRemembering what happened in Nazi Germany 80 years ago, I feel that's true.

The way things are going, especially in Londonistan, recalls in a very similar way the rise of Nazi anti-Jewish activities.

I wonder who, today, is the actual equivalent of Hitler: the one who is really stirring this up.
I can guess.
We should have kept our noses out & let Germany get on with it's plan to repossess the land that was stolen from it after WW1 war & told the Poles to go screw themselves.

Germany had not the slightest intention of involving the UK.

If we hadn't kicked off WW2 there wouldn't be an Israel & there wouldn't be Hamas or many of the other Middle East problems.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on Today at 11:05:15 PMWe should have kept our noses out & let Germany get on with it's plan to repossess the land that was stolen from it after WW1 war & told the Poles to go screw themselves.

Germany had not the slightest intention of involving the UK.

If we hadn't kicked off WW2 there wouldn't be an Israel & there wouldn't be Hamas or many of the other Middle East problems.
Lots of ifs and buts there.  One thing you are missing: Hitler.
Even if Germany had reclaimed its lost land after WW1, who's to say that Hitler (or another person like him) wouldn't have arisen, taken control, and persuaded the German people to expand their country further.

Of course, this new leader may not have hated Jews and many not have had any designs on the UK.

True, there may not have been an Israel, but the area referred to as Palestine (though not a unified country) would still have housed a large number of Jews.  

What I think we can be sure of is the ultimate aim of all muslims, as is written in their holy book: to expand and, bit by bit, take over the entire world.

They would have taken the area called Palestine and, for all we know, may have driven out (or perhaps killed) all the Jews living there.  They don't need a Hitler to help them!

In conclusion, I am sure that they would have done exactly what they are doing right now: expanding further from the middle-eastern countries into other neighbouring countries, either 'peacefully' inviting themselves into those countries (as they now do) or perhaps fighting for land.

We overcame the threat of Nazi Germany.  We are now facing our complete control by a quite different organisation!  😨