It's started!

Started by Michael Rolls, January 26, 2023, 09:21:08 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

I saw a photo of Nicola on holiday with a woman, it was no doubt just Twatter gossip.  Following rumours it's a marriage of convenience and Nicola prefers woman.

Raven

I have been on holiday with a girlfriend before, doesn't mean I prefer women to men. But, it doesn't matter what she does, there will always be nasty muck rakers spreading bile.

klondike

Wonder what her pronouns are.  :shocked:

Scrumpy

I have been on holiday with mates before.. Sometimes six at a time.. all women.  And I've just cropped my hair..  :grin:
 But I am woman.. all woman .. I don't go out without my lippy on.. and hoop earrings.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Quote from: Raven on February 03, 2023, 09:17:30 PMI have been on holiday with a girlfriend before, doesn't mean I prefer women to men. But, it doesn't matter what she does, there will always be nasty muck rakers spreading bile.

So have I, many times - but then I'm not in the public eye.  The way she has not protected women in Scotland just adds fuel to the fire.

Scrumpy

I don't think she is very feminine..  :busted:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Someone sent me a rude picture joke about Sturgeon, it might be too x rated for on here though :grin: