It's started!

Started by Michael Rolls, January 26, 2023, 09:21:08 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

I don't understand this transgender bill at all. I can't get my head around what she's trying to achieve.  :worried:
As I've said before, I know a couple of transgenders and all they want is a quiet life and peace to get on with it.  :shh:

klondike

I've seen bits and pieces of polling that suggest that the young were broadly in agreement with her bill and it's mostly the older generations that have issues with it. She is probably aiming to please the younger voters.

Michael Rolls

well, that would figure - she wants to give the vote to 16 year olds in all elections, not just Scottish were she has already done it.
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Are you sure it was not 16 month olds?

Michael Rolls

she's probably working on it!
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Why have these two sex offender blokes changed their surnames? I can understand if you want to pretend to be a woman you would change your christian name to a female one, but why change your surname?  in the case of a sexual predator they might think it's more difficult to check up on  previous crimes if you have an entirely different name. 

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Alex

Sturgeon has tied herself in knots over this trans fiasco.  How could any biological woman (or her husband) vote for her now  ?

klondike

I guarantee that they still will....

Scrumpy

Just been watching Sturgeon on the news.. She's getting a bit muddled with her replies .. and she 'ain't happy..
 I am beginning to look closer at the females on tv.. especially those with deeper voices.. Is she a 'he' or is 'he' a 'she'... !!!!! 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

[email protected]

Jacqueline

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 30, 2023, 06:54:39 PMJust been watching Sturgeon on the news.. She's getting a bit muddled with her replies .. and she 'ain't happy..
 I am beginning to look closer at the females on tv.. especially those with deeper voices.. Is she a 'he' or is 'he' a 'she'... !!!!!
Maybe after all this she isn't too sure what she is!!!

Michael Rolls

I know what she is - a right pain
[email protected]

Alex

Where is her husband I wonder  ?   :lipsrsealed:

Raven

He's with Herself but in the background.
Peter Tierney Murrell (born 8 December 1964) is the current chief executive officer of the Scottish National Party.