The New Prime Minister / Runners and Riders

Started by Cassandra, July 07, 2022, 10:19:02 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Tugendhat had an article in the Telegraph a couple of days ago. He certainly talked the talk about healing the divisions in the party and not a hint of EU basis. If one didn't know better, he came across (without actually saying it) as in favour of Brexit.
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Diasi

Quote from: Michael Rolls on July 09, 2022, 09:05:08 AMTugendhat had an article in the Telegraph a couple of days ago. He certainly talked the talk about healing the divisions in the party and not a hint of EU basis. If one didn't know better, he came across (without actually saying it) as in favour of Brexit.
Mike

A Remainer is a Remainer is a Remainer & will never be in favour of Brexit.

However, there will be some who are sucked in, just as there were in 1975.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Cassandra

Quote from: Diasi on July 09, 2022, 09:01:29 AMI most certainly won't be voting for Tom Tugendhat who's a staunch committed remainer.

Also  he's related to a Judge called Tugendhat, or Tugendtwat as he was known on one of the McCann forums.

Justice Tugendtwat helped to crush a retired solicitor who published a book that challenged the McCann's account of what happened to their daughter.

Yes, remember him well. He also overturned a 'Super Injuction' upon Footballer John Terry in 2010. Old moneyed wealthy family, Austrian by extinction.

Like his MP relative was certainly selective when declaring his values.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Cassandra

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Jacqueline

Quote from: Diasi on July 08, 2022, 10:42:07 PMThat would be a good combination.

Talking of Starmer & the Growler, I see that Durham Police didn't deem eating & drinking in the Durham Labour Party offices to be outside the lockdown rules as work had taken place.

I always thought that work took place in number 10.
Starmer must have known the Durham Police would not fine him before he opened his mouth and said he would resign.  I see very little difference in this gathering and the Downing Street gatherings, at least Downing street where working to govern the country at the time.  Of course if rumours are true that a leading Durham Policeman was also at the gathering?

Alex

Anna Soubry just endorsed Sajid Javid and Tom Tugendhat 😬😬

That could be the kiss of death for both of them

Diasi

Quote from: Jacqueline on July 09, 2022, 02:09:20 PMStarmer must have known the Durham Police would not fine him before he opened his mouth and said he would resign.  I see very little difference in this gathering and the Downing Street gatherings, at least Downing street where working to govern the country at the time.  Of course if rumours are true that a leading Durham Policeman was also at the gathering?

Indeed, it was obvious that the investigation would be rigged as soon as he said he'd resign.

Durham Police have already been the subject of a corruption in public office offence.

https://bit.ly/3bUI0FP

They also have a litany of other dodgy policing practices.

https://bit.ly/3AEXBUA

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Jacqueline

Quote from: Diasi on July 09, 2022, 03:50:21 PMIndeed, it was obvious that the investigation would be rigged as soon as he said he'd resign.

Durham Police have already been the subject of a corruption in public office offence.

https://bit.ly/3bUI0FP

They also have a litany of other dodgy policing practices.

https://bit.ly/3AEXBUA

Why dosen't that surprise me?   Funny how Cressida was ousted before the investigation into Downing Street gatherings, not that I could stand the woman but I wonder if Khan put someone else in to make sure Boris and Co. all got fined?  Are the Met and Durham Police even playing by the same rules?

Scrumpy

I have been looking at Nadine Dorries..  I like what I see..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

She was good in I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

July 10, 2022, 05:36:14 PM
Guido's latest

klondike

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on July 10, 2022, 12:08:15 PMI have been looking at Nadine Dorries..  I like what I see..

She's certainly achieved some social mobility, no family wealth, grew up in a council house in Liverpool, dad drove a bus and she went to a comp.

To me, she embodies a work ethic and personal responsibility. Both positives.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Scrumpy

Quote from: Alex on July 10, 2022, 05:30:30 PMShe was good in I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

July 10, 2022, 05:36:14 PM
Guido's latest

I hope this is a bloody joke.. cannot stand the man.

July 10, 2022, 06:41:28 PM
Quote from: GrannyMac on July 10, 2022, 06:36:30 PMShe's certainly achieved some social mobility, no family wealth, grew up in a council house in Liverpool, dad drove a bus and she went to a comp.

To me, she embodies a work ethic and personal responsibility. Both positives.

She sounds good to me..  
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Too many skeletons in Nadine's cupboard unfortunately.  The Labour Party would have a field day, as would the remoaners !