Hello from Ansu (split off to new topic)

Started by ansu, November 21, 2023, 11:18:35 PM

« previous - next »

ansu

Hi everyone, Alex proposed me to join your forum - I had some problems in signing in - no wonder, I am German and living in Southern Germany. I am retired and when I didn't have such a lot of problems with my mobility I enjoyed travelling, above all across Europe to see how other Europeans live and what problems they have.

JBR

Quote from: ansu on November 21, 2023, 11:18:35 PMHi everyone, Alex proposed me to join your forum - I had some problems in signing in - no wonder, I am German and living in Southern Germany. I am retired and when I didn't have such a lot of problems with my mobility I enjoyed travelling, above all across Europe to see how other Europeans live and what problems they have.

Wilkommen!  May I be the first to welcome you.  I hope you enjoy your visits and I'm sure we all look forward to your future posts.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

Hi and welcome.

Sorry about the little test it's designed to keep spambots out but I hadn't considered we'd get somebody from outside the UK when setting the questions and at least a couple are UK centric.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Hello Ansu and welcome.  Any friend of Alex is, er, ... 😬🤭🤣🤣

Raven

Alex

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Diasi

Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

ansu

Thank you very much all for the "warm" welcome as we here in Germany say. I know I am sort of an exotic in this forum, but nevertheless let's try. Before the Brexit my daughter worked partly in London, partly in Frankfurt. However, with the Brexit her job was moved to Frankfurt. My granddaughters have attended a boarding school in Truro for one year. They enjoyed their time there.  This only for your information. 

Michael Rolls

and nice to hear - as I said - welcome aboard
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]