Two Elderly Men Set Alight After Leaving a Mosque

Started by Diasi, March 23, 2023, 08:25:59 AM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Being a born cynic I assumed that the offender wasn't a far-right white male because the media would have made racial capital out of it.

But I wonder how many people did jump to the immediate conclusion it must be a far-right white male.

Well those people are all wrong.

https://yhoo.it/3ZboS9J
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

strange - I wonder if the suspect is one of those extremists who hate moderate Muslims as much as they hate us?
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Ashy

The sunni and shia moslems would normally attend different mosques.

Ashy

Mohammed Abkr (28) has been charged with attempted murder re the setting on fire of a moslem in Birmingham & a similar earlier offence in Ealing.

Alex

If I wanted to kill somebody, setting fire to them wouldn't be my chosen method ! in fact it wouldn't even enter my head.  What on earth is wrong with these people ? same with throwing acid in a woman's face - where did that come from ? certainly didn't read about these ' methods ' years ago.

My first thought was that a white person was the victim

1955vintage

The benefits of multi cultural society.

BTW can you explain why this was my fault?
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

GrannyMac

Evil behaviour can happen anywhere, too much of it has been fuelled by religion over the ages.

The victims are a 70 year old and an 82 year old. I hope they throw the book at him!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Jacqueline

Quote from: Alex on March 23, 2023, 02:13:05 PMIf I wanted to kill somebody, setting fire to them wouldn't be my chosen method ! in fact it wouldn't even enter my head.  What on earth is wrong with these people ? same with throwing acid in a woman's face - where did that come from ? certainly didn't read about these ' methods ' years ago.

My first thought was that a white person was the victim
I am afraid they are methods I have only heard used in India and Pakistan until recent times or maybe other countries around there, imported into "wonderful" multi cultural Britain.