Indecent leggings

Started by muddy, Yesterday at 07:12:32 PM

« previous - next »

muddy

I have just seen a girl walking with her boyfriend with pink leggings and top so tight she may as well have been completely naked .
She looked like Kanya  Wests wife .
No crevice of her body was concealed .
I wonder do these girls realise what their rear end looks like ? 👎

While no doubt many men will  like to get such an eyeful   ( it's a miracle  she didn't cause a traffic accident ) I  just wonder how many men would walk up the street with a woman  so exposed ?

Alex

We used to worry if our bums looked big, now they pay to get it "enlarged"  :cool:

GrannyMac

The light coloured ones are worst. A woman in the supermarket was wearing pink ones, she looked naked from the waist down!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: muddy on Yesterday at 07:12:32 PMI have just seen a girl walking with her boyfriend with pink leggings

Her boyfriend has pink leggings?  Was he one of those 'alphabet people'?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Ruthio

I was only thinking today when I saw a huge woman, vastly overweight, walking along, bulging in places where most folk don't even have places....why is it the fattest people (almost always women) who wear the tightest leggings/jeans/clothing??

klondike

Quote from: GrannyMac on Yesterday at 08:39:37 PMThe light coloured ones are worst.
I've not seen those. Must get out more  :grin:

Even the black ones are bad if they are thin and tight enough. They look really unattractive imo. Surely the wearers can't have checked in mirrors.