Wordle

Started by Flying Bomb, February 02, 2022, 03:54:15 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

I always made that a rule once they got past a certain age. Kids are smarter than you think and know you're just letting them win. Makes the little buggers think then and when they do beat you it means something.

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Sheila

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 05, 2022, 01:50:10 PM

Got it in 4..

So did I, then got Nerdle in 3 and got on the leader board in Spider Solitaire.  The day has gone downhill since then though.

I've been trying to tidy up all my wool and knitting needles but it is too big a job.  A neighbour gave me huge bags of wool when she heard that I knit for dementia patients in the local hospital and it has taken over the small bedroom .

GrannyMac

3 today, and its not a girly word. I must look at Nerdle Sheila.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

Took me 5 again. Got a bad start.

GrannyMac

5 today.  I thought it was a tough one.

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Sheila

Scrumpy

4 here..
  I have only played the game on here.. I checked the rules out yesterday..I am glad that I did..

Scrumpy

Alex

I've got it on my favourites, as a blonde question do we all get different words  ?

klondike

Same I think. I mentioned PLEAT the other day as being more of a woman word with no dissent. I had some early glory with a 4 and a 3 but the last two days after getting to 4 I sulked and left it as I couldn't see any obvious way forward.

Alex

I got todays word in 4 it usually takes me to the bottom before it dawns. 

klondike

I've forgotten what letters I did get now so I'll maybe try again.

Got there in 4 on second go. Possibly I did remember a little.

Alex

Can you leave it halfway through and go back then  ? 

Scrumpy

Yes.. you can leave it and go back to it.. But you only get one go.. You can not do it again if you get it wrong..
We all have the same daily word..
I learned the other day that the word might have double letters..