Crime

Started by Alex, Yesterday at 10:06:41 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

FRANCE It's depressing really, but it's not just here  Today two schoolgirls were stabbed in France, one was 6 the other 11, thankfully they've alive.

JBR

Quote from: Alex on Yesterday at 10:06:41 PMFRANCE It's depressing really, but it's not just here  Today two schoolgirls were stabbed in France, one was 6 the other 11, thankfully they've alive.
I don't suppose such events have increased following the enormous recent increase in 'visitors' from the third-world?
Certainly, we have many, but I think that France also has many, presumably awaiting a rubber dinghy.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Unwanted foreign visitors are in many countries.. USA.. Australia.. 
 and most of Europe.. 
We don't know the half of it..
So many killings and stabbings since they invaded other countries..
They care not because they reckon they are all mental.. So they get the soft treatment.. 

It is laughable that we , a once great nation, cannot fight off a rubber dinghy ..
Our lifeboats spend their time rescuing and helping them.. I do not give to the lifeboat charities anymore.. I'm not paying towards their safe arrival..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Raven

Me neither, we have 2 animal charities up here that we give to.

muddy

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 08:44:05 AMUnwanted foreign visitors are in many countries.. USA.. Australia..
 and most of Europe..
We don't know the half of it..
So many killings and stabbings since they invaded other countries..
They care not because they reckon they are all mental.. So they get the soft treatment..

It is laughable that we , a once great nation, cannot fight off a rubber dinghy ..
Our lifeboats spend their time rescuing and helping them.. I do not give to the lifeboat charities anymore.. I'm not paying towards their safe arrival..

But we could if only we had a strong government which wishes to preserve our nation.

Labour is likely to take the reins this year, and it appears that they are even more happy to invite in invaders than the Conservatives.

And yes, it is other countries being affected too.  It appears to be a long-planned, world-wide muslim plan to expand and eventually conquer the entire world.
I suspect that China will be the very last to fall.

Cassandra

The UK has terminal cancer. Immigrants (all types - 774,000 legals alone last year!) have already done their damage and are 'breeding' the country out of breathing space.

I just want to see the Tories eviscerated this year. Starmer will be like the plague after the holocaust, frightening even to think about, good job I'm 78, 4,000 miles away and sitting near the exit!

As 'Batty' so brilliantly said in the final scene of 'Bladerunner' (1982) "Time to Die" as his allotted Android span elapsed out!

See here

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

Diasi

Quote from: Scrumpy on Today at 08:44:05 AMOur lifeboats spend their time rescuing and helping them.. I do not give to the lifeboat charities anymore.. I'm not paying towards their safe arrival.
The Civil Service pay, or used to in my day, for several lifeboats including buying them & paying for the running costs.

I was our area collector at one time but I haven't contributed to the RNLI for some time now.

It's also high time that manslaughter was dropped as an alternative charge to murder when gullible psychiatrists get hoodwinked by killers.

Have you noticed how these so-called schizophrenic killers are sane enough to argue that their thought processes were diminished & they never hear these, in my opinion, non-existent voices telling them to plead guilty to murder & to ask to do a whole life sentence in Belmarsh.

As I've said before, not one single psychiatrist has heard a voice in someone else's head.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Cassandra on Today at 03:09:03 PMThe UK has terminal cancer. Immigrants (all types - 774,000 legals alone last year!) have already done their damage and are 'breeding' the country out of breathing space.

I just want to see the Tories eviscerated this year. Starmer will be like the plague after the holocaust, frightening even to think about, good job I'm 78, 4,000 miles away and sitting near the exit!

As 'Batty' so brilliantly said in the final scene of 'Bladerunner' (1982) "Time to Die" as his allotted Android span elapsed out!

See here

'Terminal cancer' is a very good description of what my country has developed.

Apart from how things are now, and how they are becoming worse, I would never have dreamed of such a description at the turn of the new millennium, or even after Bliar and Brown had done their bit.

No.  Things seem to have deteriorated to an enormous extent over the past 24 years of Conservative government.  Of course, since Cameron took charge, that political party has been effectively Liberal rather than Conservative.  Sunak even invited him in again recently by the back door.  I admit to stupidly voting for them in the last general election.  Never again.

As the situation, especially the ongoing invasion, continues apace, I'm afraid I can see no solution in the forthcoming years.  How very sad.

Alex

Who'd have thought ten years ago, even 5 years ago "  we'd be sitting here discussing these problems  ?  I think Cass you got out at the right time :upvote: