connection problems still

Started by Michael Rolls, Today at 09:53:53 AM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

I raised this back in November, explaining that I frequently lost my connection when on here in the early hours. K explained that perhaps ISPs performed maintenance at silly o'clock so I know wait until a more civilised hour - but it is still happening. This morning I waited until 0915 before coming on, did Wordle shared the answer and tried to post my result - and despite the tool bar icon claiming internet connection and the router still showing blue, the 'can't reach that page message came up,
One thought - I always do Wordle when I come on here  - could that have a bearing? I still access other sites quite early without problems - this morning I accessed a couple of sites around 0530 without a problem
Am I alone with problem? Just had a thought - tomorrow I will come onto this site but won't do Wordle, and just come of the site.
Just g=had another thought - I will try posting now, but without touching Wordle and see happens. Sorry to be so long winded
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

Reading you loud and clear Mike.  I come on here at odd hours sometimes too, but don't have any 'message ' problems, I no longer do Wordle..

My only glitch is I click on 'one day' (for how long I want to stay logged in) but I get knocked out after an hour and need to log in again, not really a problem

Michael Rolls

Well, so far so good. Obviously I have avoided Wordle and submitted several posts without problems🤞🤞s
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Very odd.  For what it's worth, I'd reset the router and anything connected to it, and run a network diagnostics thingy on your PC.  Weirdly, my own desktop used to go out of synch with the rest of the planet's time, and resetting the network card solved it to give it a valid IP address.

No point trying to add details Klondy (if you were inclined to), as it's all voodoo to the likes of me.