The Responder

Started by Alex, January 26, 2022, 01:51:58 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Don't they tell you not to download stuff as that's where you get viruses ?

klondike

Those that don't want you to download stuff do. You cant get a virus from a movie. You could from a dodgy site but neither of the sites I've mentioned are dodgy. Copyright breaking maybe but not dodgy.

Alex

klondike

Not worth risking software downloads though imo...

Scrumpy

Paste and link.. !!! I think that is the one I have just learned.. One day I will master a pic..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

zoony

Quote from: Alex on January 26, 2022, 03:45:49 PM
Don't they tell you not to download stuff as that's where you get viruses ?

Alex.. Magnetlink is a site trusted and used by millions every day. You have a choice to or not.. :hmm:  And that's why we have security systems..

Alex

Quote from: zoony on January 26, 2022, 05:11:21 PM

Alex.. Magnetlink is a site trusted and used by millions every day. You have a choice to or not.. :hmm:  And that's why we have security systems..

Yes Miss  :wink: :wink:

GrannyMac

I've watched the first two episodes on BBC. I'll watch it all, I think Theresa May should have to watch it. She might just realise the result of decimating police numbers.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Good point Mac   :upvote:
"D'ya want back up ?
"No"
"Good, cos we aven't  gorreny  "

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

I only watched a tiny portion just to assess the download but had no problem with the accent. Accents are odd old things. I tend to think of myself as having none but have met folk who have known instantly where I'm from just from talking.

Alex

I don't think I've got an accent yet other people do !   :grin:

klondike

If you are a Scouser believe me you have. There are enough of you to identify your origin in seconds. I was just so gobsmacked when somebody told me my origin when I have no accent at all  :smiley:

Unlike all those in Rugby where I lived for some time or all the Essex boys I worked with when I worked at Ford Parts in Daventry.

Alex

I'm not a scouser klondike, like Sheila, I live on the posh side of the Mersey   [2090] 

klondike

So you've got a posh Scouser accent then?  :smiley: