The Responder

Started by Alex, January 26, 2022, 01:51:58 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Anyone see this programme on BBC 1 Monday night ?   I saw it at my son's house and thought it was very good :grin:.  Old Lord Sugar is complaining that the actors used Liverpool accents which he couldn't understand.  Ermmmm  it was set in Liverpool and written by an ex Liverpool cop.   The auld buggar should have put the sub-titles on his 90 inch telly if he was having problems with the accent, which incidentally Martin Freeman had down to a tee  9/10 for me I didn't give it a 10 as there was too much effin and jeffin.

klondike

All 5 episodes are available at Zoony's Video Emporium. Downloading now.

Half way through Bosch Season 6 and I'm getting a little jaded with it now. Probably give that a go when that S6 is done - couple of days most likely. Then finish Bosch off with S7 and probably on to Grimm which Raven rocommended. Oh and Sleepy Hollow and.. and.. Phew....

Alex

Remind me again how to I download Zoony's emporium and do I need to do it on a VPN which I haven't got !   Maybe I could do it on my old desktop PC with Windows 7  ?

Scrumpy

So you popped round your sons to have a look eh!!!...  Go and sit with crabbyob..  :nooo:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Yeah he's only in the next road, before the leg fiasco I always walked there. :halo:

klondike

Quote from: Alex on January 26, 2022, 02:10:21 PM
Remind me again how to I download Zoony's emporium and do I need to do it on a VPN which I haven't got !   Maybe I could do it on my old desktop PC with Windows 7  ?
No real need for a VPN imo. I don't actually run the torrents so certainly don't need one.

What I do and history. Another of my rambles in fact... skip past this para if you want...
I've had a sub with https://real-debrid.com/ for years from the days of putlockers - sites like MegaUpload where folks uploaded the movies. You needed a sub for a fast download and there were lots of sites. The way around that was a Debrid site - they had multiple licences with the putlockers and you had access via the debrid site's licence. Most of those putlocker sites got shut or obstructed along with the best known torrent site ThePirateBay. Then I made use of the other feature of real-debrid - it would run the torrents for you. These days most of the torrents you get have already been run and you get a straight download from their servers - they normally run at line speed. My line is 500Mbps so it don't take long.

Assuming you skipped that you'll need to run a torrent client which I never have - best ask zoony.

zoony

Quote from: Alex on January 26, 2022, 02:10:21 PM

Use this Alex. https://www.magnetdl.com/
  A VPN is recommended but I've never used one. (I don't get on with 'em.. not bright enough.) You'll need to get to know it a bit and will need a magnet link..Perhaps download this: https://www.utorrent.com/. Feel free to ask. :smiley:

Alex

zoony

It grabs the film/tv show and makes sure it downloads properly and quickly on your machine..Just makes things faster and surer.

klondike

Whe you have installed your torrent client and have found what you want on magnet.dl right click on the little magnet icon and select "copy link". I think the torrent client will be monitoring the clipboard and start running it. If not you'll need to paste it in. The content is mostly gobbledegook. This is the one you want just as text...

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:e9c0514cf13c0ced1a20a310e4c9c165e47a4b9c&dn=The.Responder.S01.720p.iP.WEBRip.AAC2.0.x264-playWEB+%5Beztv%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451&tr=udp://tracker.internetwarriors.net:1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

zoony

Wow.. I never did anything like that.. :worried:

klondike

Costs abot £30 a year. Virtually no waiting though.

klondike

Alex

Sounds complicated, I think that's what I thought last time I asked  about it :grin:

klondike

It isn't. Believe me it isn't. If you can paste a link in here then you can download stuff.