D.V.Ds

Started by alfred, January 25, 2022, 03:38:18 PM

« previous - next »

alfred

Like many of you i have a collection of dvd,s and amongst them is a box set of judge john deed. the main character a  judge  played by Martin Shaw

i found this series now long almost forgot ,as being very entertaining as in the story lines the way the judiciary works , as then the legal information no doubt by now changed as it seems nothing stays the same for ever   but the way the courts operate, and the conclusions as to the out come of events reliased by the jury,

Q; are you like me fascinated as to how  the law works ,

Well some years back i worked in one court as a security officer, and i had and  seen some funny incidents,

one was of a man who had tied up his dog to a tree and asked another security man to keep an eye on  the dog , as he had to pay some money into the  cashiers office inside the court ( i assume paying some fine or another,)

this was out side the court , well a passer by really gave a tongue lashing to the security man for having, it was assumed tied up this poor creature to the tree, the security man said nothing as the owner re-emerged and untied his dog and walked off ,

then the security man said to the passer-by  (you rambled on without asking me about the dog  so you should have checked your facts you silly old
b*****  )  I WAS SIMPLY LOOKING AFTER THE DOG. stupid, ??

the passer by walked  quietly away with his tail between his legs in embarrassment,

Q; have you seen some funny incidences if so will you share your stories with us,