I’m in

Started by Scrumpy, December 17, 2021, 03:51:47 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

There's your excuse to e-mail her now, with the new fall back forum aka FBF :cowboy:

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

maddie malone

I'm here also . Forgive me if I make a few cock ups while I get used to this place 😀
Thank you for inviting me x

klondike

Welcome maddie.

Nice to be able to say cock ups and get that instead of [censored] ups isn't it.  :smiley:

Most things here work just like PF except the default input editor is a bit different. There is a thread on some of the differences here - https://pensioners.digitalham.co.uk/index.php/topic,13.0.html

Now that you have registered you can either use this in addition to PF or just go dormant and only return if you find you can't access PF.

Don't forget to set a bookmark and try to remember the password you used.

Jacqueline

Made it I'm here!!!!

Michael Rolls

I had originally intended to use this site just as an 'in case' reserve - but I find that I'm now posting in both sites and enjoy doing so
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Welcome.
Please encourage anybody you are in contact with directly (if any) to at least register and record where and the password.

I was going to look in on PF before a visitor arrives but it's down again  :sad:

Alex

Alex

Quote from: maddie malone on December 21, 2021, 12:41:12 AM
I'm here also . Forgive me if I make a few cock ups while I get used to this place 😀

Hi Maddie good to see you here  :upvote:

Diasi

Quote from: maddie malone on December 21, 2021, 12:41:12 AM

Quote from: Jacqueline on December 21, 2021, 10:34:30 AM
Made it I'm here!!!!

Great to see both of you.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

crabbyob

Quote from: Scrumpy on December 20, 2021, 06:17:40 PM
wanna bet.?

I'll have a 5bob ew bet.

God, i canny find it...lol, so i text her, no reply yet

Alex

What if a few of us send her a message and you forward them crabbyob  ? Be nice to hear from Minnie again.

crabbyob

she hasnt replied Alex... it was all the bad feelings over Brexit that upset her,,,, she was a remainer...

klondike

crabbyob

mmm i see what you mean.. :nooo:
but i think most of them did.. [1050]