How sad..

Started by Scrumpy, February 05, 2024, 06:17:19 PM

« previous - next »

Mups

Our opinions won't change a thing.

All families argue sometimes,  it's quite normal.    
We don't know a thing about why they really fell out,  that's their business. 

At least William hasn't gone public and written personal things about his family.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Mups on February 16, 2024, 09:45:45 AMAt least William hasn't gone public and written personal things about his family.
:upvote: :upvote:
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on February 15, 2024, 11:49:24 AMI notice that Harry and Meghan are cashing in yet again on using the royal titles to attract business..
My theory is.. they are rushing to use the Sussexs' handle should anything happen to Charles..
They are well aware that William will not put up with any of this crap..

Will they never give up.. !!!
You should read the article in the Telegraph about their new 'royal coat of arms', pointing out the mistakes they have made in its design.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Raven

Quote from: Mups on February 16, 2024, 09:45:45 AMOur opinions won't change a thing.

At least William hasn't gone public and written personal things about his family.

I agree, Harry was a silly ass for going public and it's cost him dearly. Families do fall out badly at times, One of my sisters and I didn't speak for around 4 years. We only spoke at mums funeral but I still avoid her if I can, as I'm sure she does with me. I don't meet up with her when I'm down in Perth, I don't even tell her I'm coming. We were so close growing up  always ran together with the same group of friends.

Scrumpy

It is so very sad siblings falling out.. We grow up with them and help fight their battles.. we tell each other our secrets.. we share our favourite clothes..
Then all of a sudden.. something happens and none of these things count for much.. 
We gather at family funerals.. We nod to each other.. all the hugging has gone.. 
Very , very sad.. But it happens..
I feel for the mothers /fathers who love all their children.

Michael Rolls

thankfully, my brother, sister and I never fell out - although Susan, my first wife, nearly achieved it; Her walking out was good news for all three of us. Sadly, I have now lost them
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

muddy

Quote from: Mups on February 16, 2024, 09:45:45 AMOur opinions won't change a thing.

I wouldn't like Harry for a son / brother telling  his grievances  to the entire world .

Scrumpy

Anything for a fast buck..  Notice I've gone all American.. !