Mike Freer

Started by muddy, February 01, 2024, 05:10:36 AM

« previous - next »

muddy

To what aim ? 
We know Islam intends to conquer the world but how does it benefit our present rulers ? 

Cassandra

Quote from: muddy on February 01, 2024, 04:31:28 PMI don't care that the man is a Tory .
No elected representative of the people should be threatened with murder .

A bit sententious, you are presenting an argument, by delineation and certainly one I didn't offer.
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

Quote from: muddy on February 02, 2024, 08:08:56 AMTo what aim ?
We know Islam intends to conquer the world but how does it benefit our present rulers ?
I suspect that they, like the police now, are afraid of them and daren't do anything to inflame them.

Alternatively, they know that so many of our own young people would rather not bother with working when they can easily claim the Dole, so their solution is to import cheap third-world people to do the jobs.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

muddy

As someone who has never claimed the dole in my life how do people do it ? 

klondike

https://www.gov.uk/jobseekers-allowance

I'm not sure you can if claiming a pension but good luck anyway. These days you never know. Let us know how you get on.

GrannyMac

Quote from: JBR on February 02, 2024, 03:48:42 PMI suspect that they, like the police now, are afraid of them and daren't do anything to inflame them.

Alternatively, they know that so many of our own young people would rather not bother with working when they can easily claim the Dole, so their solution is to import cheap third-world people to do the jobs.
I sincerely hope that the pupil who has brought the case for a prayer room at the Michaela school doesn't win.  Education should be secular, and integration encouraged. 

https://schoolsweek.co.uk/michaela-school-taken-to-high-court-over-prayer-ban/

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

JBR

Quote from: GrannyMac on February 02, 2024, 06:07:11 PMI sincerely hope that the pupil who has brought the case for a prayer room at the Michaela school doesn't win.  Education should be secular, and integration encouraged.

https://schoolsweek.co.uk/michaela-school-taken-to-high-court-over-prayer-ban/

I completely agree, but I have a horrible feeling that at least some places will just back down to avoid the conflict and possible legal action.
They are winning!
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Diasi

Quote from: Cassandra on February 01, 2024, 01:31:58 PMGood riddance another 'One Nation' grouper gone. Shame he didn't quit now and cause another Bi-election defeat.

I totally agree.

The media referred to his family being in danger so I assumed that meant his wife & kids, but I now read that he's a homosexual & his partner is called 'the husband', so I assume that Freer is 'the wife' & the one who's classed as the 'taker'.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

muddy

That is so bloody prejudiced 
What has the man done to deserve this sort of abuse ? 
So he's gay does that mean it's ok to threaten his life or to set fire to his office .
Yes he may have a husband , he probably also has a mother or sisters and brothers I don't know.
He has I understand people who work for him .
They have to wear stab vests too.

It doesn't matter what his politics or gender he should not be in fear of his life from Islamic manics.

Diasi

Quote from: muddy on February 03, 2024, 08:38:38 AMThat is so bloody prejudiced
What has the man done to deserve this sort of abuse ?
So he's gay does that mean it's ok to threaten his life or to set fire to his office .
Yes he may have a husband , he probably also has a mother or sisters and brothers I don't know.
He has I understand people who work for him .
They have to wear stab vests too.

It doesn't matter what his politics or gender he should not be in fear of his life from Islamic manics.

I refer you to Cassandra's post #16.

Assuming you're able to understand it.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

muddy

You can refer me to whoever you like .

I don't like your coarse language and your patronising manner

I assume you can understand that !

Alex

Now now, karm down folks karm down  :cool:

muddy

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

muddy

Mike freer was intimidated .

Another that was intimidated was the Apollo theatre London which cancelled an event hosted by Douglas Murray in aid of Isreali reservists .

The event was moved and was a great sucess but here we have another example of freedom of speech being suppressed .