Mike Freer

Started by muddy, February 01, 2024, 05:10:36 AM

« previous - next »

muddy

It's absolutely disgraceful that an MP has to step down for fear of his life from Islamic extremists
Mike Freer has pro Israel views and represents Golders Green where there is a large Jewish community .
There is a campaign of violent intimidation around the world, to make it impossible for people to support Israel's right to defend its people.
This is the U.K. which used to be the country of freedom of expression

klondike

Bit bigger version.

February 01, 2024, 09:11:33 AM
May be fear of extremists but could also be fear of voters. I suspect a lot of Tories must have twitchy bums and will be checking out alternate careers. Better to jump rather than be pushed. He doesn't have a commanding majority and the LibDems look to be in with a chance from the results last time around or even Labour I suppose,

Scrumpy

Quote from: muddy on February 01, 2024, 05:10:36 AMThis is the U.K. which used to be the country of freedom of expression

In just one sentence you say it all... 'Used to be'.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Freedom of speech comes with a big price tag these days. 

Teacher Who Showed Class Image of Mohammed Still in Hiding Three Years Later...

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/01/31/uk-teacher-who-showed-class-image-of-mohammed-still-in-hiding-three-years-later/

GrannyMac

No one should be under threat from these extremists.  I was reading today about a thirteen year old girl, of Pakistani heritage, whose father was marrying her off in Pakistan.  13 years old!  The British Embassy has stepped in, and she's back in the UK.  What a disgusting example of fatherhood.  Assimilate, integrate, or return to a mediaeval country.  The government should be getting the message across.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13030293/British-girl-13-dramatically-saved-forced-marriage-cousin-Pakistan.html#:~:text=A%2013%2Dyear%2Dold%20British,to%20the%20UK%20last%20weekend.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Raven

Quote from: klondike on February 01, 2024, 09:26:59 AMFreedom of speech comes with a big price tag these days.

Teacher Who Showed Class Image of Mohammed Still in Hiding Three Years Later...

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2024/01/31/uk-teacher-who-showed-class-image-of-mohammed-still-in-hiding-three-years-later/

I knew nothing about this, it's disgusting and those groups of terrorists (they are in a way) should be removed to their own countries of origin. Why won't our leaders step up and do their jobs properly. As said in another post This USED to be a great country. Time these types were removed from our shores, and kept removed, accept the ways of this country or go back.

Scrumpy

Quote from: Raven on February 01, 2024, 10:24:19 AMI knew nothing about this, it's disgusting and those groups of terrorists (they are in a way) should be removed to their own countries of origin. Why won't our leaders step up and do their jobs properly. As said in another post This USED to be a great country. Time these types were removed from our shores, and kept removed, accept the ways of this country or go back.
Why won't our leaders step up and do their jobs.. !!!

Because our leaders are changing.. !!! 
Gone are the days of Churchill and Atlee .. They have been replaced by Sunak, Javid and Raab... 
And there are many in Parliament who would like to say 'Be off'.. but dare not..

klondike

Raab was accused of bullying. He said he'd resign if the inquiry decided he was a bully. It decided he was. He resigned. You may be able to say boo to a goose but it seems that you can't to a civil servant.

Cassandra

Good riddance another 'One Nation' grouper gone. Shame he didn't quit now and cause another Bi-election defeat.

My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

klondike

The Iron Lady invented the term "Wets".  Were she still around she'd be very very rusty these days. Instead of the Tories being a party with a few bad apples they are now a party with very few good ones.

Cassandra

Even if the 'Wets' still hold the voting balance amongst MP's (as they probably will because the WEF selects their seats) they'll be emaciated in comparison to their domination now. More significantly they'll be in opposition for maybe 15 years or all time, as the Islamic vote exponentially weighs in Labour's favour.

I would recommend Mr Freer to upgrade his Kevlar vest to a full suit of armour and move with his husband to a fall out shelter ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

muddy

I don't care that the man is a Tory .
No elected representative of the people should be threatened with murder .

klondike

I think you probably missed that this has drifted a bit off topic as is usually the case. Nobody has condoned or excused the threats.

muddy

What people or at least our rulers don't realise that Islamism is the enemy within.
It does not tolerate Britain's traditions and so Britain must become an intolerably hostile place for this ideology and its adherents.

Too long we have tolerated the intolerant .

Scrumpy

Enemy within.. !!

And therein lies the problem.. We have opened our doors (wide) .. We even help those to invade our shores.. 
We allow them to apply for asylum (many times) after they have been convicted of a serious offence ( Abdul Shokoor Ezedi ).. Simply because they have found Christianity..
We seem to have idiots running our country.. Or are they ?
I think they know exactly what they are doing.. They are skilfully taking over..