IDF Operation

Started by Alex, January 31, 2024, 01:12:28 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

I've just watched a clip of the IDF going into a hospital in Jenin.  They were dressed in burkas and one soldier was pushed in a wheelchair, they took out 3 Hamas terrorists who were hiding in the hospital. 

They knew exactly which room to go to which suggests they had inside info,
It was like an episode from Fauda !  :upvote:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on January 31, 2024, 01:12:28 PMI've just watched a clip of the IDF going into a hospital in Jenin.  They were dressed in burkas and one soldier was pushed in a wheelchair, they took out 3 Hamas terrorists who were hiding in the hospital. 

Yes, I read about that.  Excellent work by the IDF and, I hope, many more like it.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Alex

Palestinians are saying it was a sick man who had his brother and friend visiting him !

JBR

Quote from: Alex on January 31, 2024, 05:24:38 PMPalestinians are saying it was a sick man who had his brother and friend visiting him !
A sick terrorist perhaps?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

muddy

Quote from: Alex on January 31, 2024, 01:12:28 PMI've just watched a clip of the IDF going into a hospital in Jenin.  They were dressed in burkas and one soldier was pushed in a wheelchair, they took out 3 Hamas terrorists who were hiding in the hospital. 

That was my first thought too  Fauda !

One thing  it may give any terrorists  second thoughts about hiding out in hospitals .

Alex

As an aside, how many of us have watched Fauda ? if you haven't seen it, it's well worth a watch.  It's in English unlike this trailer

muddy