Challenge of the Day.

Started by Diasi, January 23, 2024, 08:31:45 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on January 25, 2024, 11:54:40 AMI reckon that 'the voices told me to do it' is a load of rubbish that's used as an excuse.

I challenge any psychiatrist to prove that they've heard the voices in another persons head.

Already the idiots are asking the Judge not to impose a whole life sentence.
I have been wondering why the courts no longer try to punish criminals, especially like this waste of space.
Is it because the prisons are so full they can't find anywhere to put them, or is it that they think letting them off with a warning, or even talking nicely to them, will change them into good, law-abiding citizens?
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

If people are proven to be a danger to society they should be put to sleep..
It seems that this man is the one in control.. not the psychiatrists..
He was meant to be picked up by the police for a (no show).. But they were too busy doing more important things I guess..

He will be fed.. kept warm.. have medical treatment .. Until the day comes when he is free , allowing him to kill again.. He plays the system like a fiddle..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

But they were too busy doing more important things I guess..

Well Twitter don't ploice itself does it? Might be some misgendering going on that needs a squad car or two dispatching to confront the perp.

Michael Rolls

I would but the sod down - look how much taxpayers' money would be saved
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Michael Rolls on January 25, 2024, 05:59:47 PMI would but the sod down - look how much taxpayers' money would be saved
I have said many times, I'm sure, both here and 'elsewhere' that I have always been in favour of hanging for murder.  Accidental or incidental manslaughter might warrant lesser sentences.

It achieves several things:
- unnecessary support of the murderer throughout his entire sentence
- the possibility of escape
- encouragement and passing on tips to other inmates
- causing trouble and attacks during incarceration, and most importantly
- a visible deterrent to others.

Diasi

This black waste-of-space knew exactly what he was doing & planned it as he travelled from London, where he got the knives, to Nottingham where he'd chosen to commit these offences.

Probably not many people picked up on the glaring mistake, made by the CPS, on the news reports which stated he was charged with manslaughter for the murders but charged with attempted murder for the people he injured.

Therefore the CPS can't have it both ways.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on January 25, 2024, 07:34:28 PMThis black waste-of-space knew exactly what he was doing & planned it as he travelled from London, where he got the knives, to Nottingham where he'd chosen to commit these offences.

Probably not many people picked up on the glaring mistake, made by the CPS, on the news reports which stated he was charged with manslaughter for the murders but charged with attempted murder for the people he injured.

Therefore the CPS can't have it both ways.
Ooooh!  He said "black".    Racist!  Racist!  Racist!    😏

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on January 25, 2024, 07:42:15 PMOoooh!  He said "black".    Racist!  Racist!  Racist!    😏
:grin:

My defence is that I can't call him a white waste-of-space as he isn't white.

I'm like the piano player who's racist for calling some people from China, Chinese. Lol
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

JBR

Quote from: Diasi on January 25, 2024, 07:48:18 PM:grin:

My defence is that I can't call him a white waste-of-space as he isn't white.

I'm like the piano player who's racist for calling some people from China, Chinese. Lol
I hope you realise that I was intentionally poking fun at the 'racial equality people' who bombard us with criticisms of such words which I posted!  😁

Diasi

Quote from: JBR on January 25, 2024, 09:52:59 PMI hope you realise that I was intentionally poking fun at the 'racial equality people' who bombard us with criticisms of such words which I posted!  😁
Yes, my reply was in the same vein,  :grin: but, as a paying member of the Free Speech Union, it did raise the point about how careful we have to be about what we say in this once free country.

Anyway, thank goodness the Yanks have still got the bottle to do what needs to be done.

http://tinyurl.com/3vny47hs

[email protected]

dextrous63

We need Cass to clarify, but there may be a chink in that defence Diasi😬

Diasi

Quote from: dextrous63 on January 26, 2024, 08:41:19 AMWe need Cass to clarify, but there may be a chink in that defence Diasi😬
Lol, you have no idea how I struggled not to slip that one into my original post.

In fact that was my challenge of the day.  :grin: :grin: :grin:

P.S. Maybe Cassandra would give a considered opinion on whether or not it's still ok to use the term 'a chink in the amour' to describe a defect.

Or a chink of light where a curtain or blinds have a slight gap. 
[email protected]

ansu

Our pupils are told to call them "coloured people".

klondike

Does that apply to flying saucer folk too? I'm reliably informed that they a green. Usually.