Home Office sending more boats to collect illegals

Started by JBR, January 22, 2024, 03:25:03 PM

« previous - next »

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Quote from: Michael Rolls on January 28, 2024, 03:35:08 AMvote early, vote often!
Exactly.  I've asked Biden for tips on how he did it.  Hopefully he might not be too far gone and might remember.

klondike

The Electoral Commission has warned of a "troubling" rise in alleged voter fraud amid suggestions that Labour in particular could have been boosted at the general election by students voting for them twice.

Students are legally allowed to register at both their university address and their home address, but must only vote in one location.

However, some have reportedly admitted that they voted twice for Labour in order to boost the party's chances at the election.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/student-jeremy-corbyn-vote-twice-fraud-general-election-electoral-commission-home-university-addresses-a7846516.html

JBR

Quote from: klondike on January 28, 2024, 09:50:09 AMThe Electoral Commission has warned of a "troubling" rise in alleged voter fraud amid suggestions that Labour in particular could have been boosted at the general election by students voting for them twice.

Students are legally allowed to register at both their university address and their home address, but must only vote in one location.

However, some have reportedly admitted that they voted twice for Labour in order to boost the party's chances at the election.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/student-jeremy-corbyn-vote-twice-fraud-general-election-electoral-commission-home-university-addresses-a7846516.html
Absolutely, as I mentioned earlier.
The Tories, whilst they're still in office, should do something about this.  It is illegal anyway.  Of course, I don't think they actually do anything at all.
Labour, of course will certainly ignore it, and benefit from it.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

klondike

That report was serveral years old and I've heard nothing about any clampdown.

January 28, 2024, 11:35:27 AM
Just came across this prediction of the seats with current YouGov polling...

https://twitter.com/LeftieStats/status/1750491024969928891

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

JBR

Quote from: klondike on January 28, 2024, 11:27:55 AMThat report was serveral years old and I've heard nothing about any clampdown.

January 28, 2024, 11:35:27 AM
Just came across this prediction of the seats with current YouGov polling...

https://twitter.com/LeftieStats/status/1750491024969928891

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

If this turns out to be accurate, then I give up.  The people of this country will get exactly what they deserve.

The only possible good side of this would be that Labour would make such a hash of it (of that I am certain) that the reverse will take place four years on.  At that time, it is just possible that most people of this country will eventually see sense, and Reform will be elected.
However, there is - and will be - so much damage done to this country that it may never rise again!  😢

Alex

All the more reason to vote Reform because Labour will win anyway !

klondike

I think that particular analysis is mostly BS but I also see no chance of the Tories retaining power and they certaibly don't deserve to either.

Scrumpy

I agree with Diasi  Voting reform is a vote for Labour..
We are torn between the devil and the deep blue sea..
Conservatives have let us down.. They were an embarrassment during Covid.. They thought they were clever, but clearly not..
Labour will sink us.. completely.. Allowing and encouraging (invaders) from other countries..
The problem with these rich MPs is that , when all is lost, they can move to a country of their choice.. Leaving the (little man) to put up with it..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Labour is on course to win by a large majority, they don't really need the 'help' from Reform voters, they're going to win anyway.   

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on January 28, 2024, 11:57:02 AMI agree with Diasi  Voting reform is a vote for Labour..

i beg to differ.

A vote for Reform is a vote for Reform.

Those who vote for Labour are the ones responsible for further destroying our country, not I.

klondike

And I'll repeat that the vote Reform get Labour thinking is exactly why we have a completely useless Conservative government. With people thinking and worse behaving that way the Tories have no need at all to even try. And it's bloody obvious that they don't. Chuck them into history. Chuck Labour after them at the election after next.

GrannyMac

Whoever gets in won't affect us much, in fact Labour may raise the personal tax allowance which will help some pensioners.  Not sure about the triple lock though. A change of govt probably won't affect our children much either, mine are in their 50s and are heading for retirement themselves in a few years. But what about our grandchildren?  Perhaps they'll seize opportunities elsewhere? My 15year old grandson is already looking at what career will afford him a good living,  abroad if needs be. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

It's about time we planned for the future.  That's why a say ... vote for the Islamic Republic.

You know it makes sense.

PMQ in a few years time....