Sir Ed Davey

Started by Alex, January 12, 2024, 02:18:14 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

It seems that a lady called Yvonne Tracey, a councillor in Kingston, Surrey, who is formerly the manager of a Post Office branch, will stand in the General Election as an independent for the Kingston and Surbiton seat held by the Lib Dim leader.    I hope she wins.....what a lovely thought!

Telegraph

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

klondike

Trouble is if a week is a long time in politics best part of a year surely is. They are going all out to put this Post Office story to bed and it will likely have been forgotten come the election.

Alex

Quote from: klondike on January 12, 2024, 11:39:48 AMTrouble is if a week is a long time in politics best part of a year surely is. They are going all out to put this Post Office story to bed and it will likely have been forgotten come the election.

Forgotten in Westminster maybe, but not by Yvonne Tracey  :grin:

JBR

Quote from: Alex on January 12, 2024, 02:18:14 AMIt seems that a lady called Yvonne Tracey, a councillor in Kingston, Surrey, who is formerly the manager of a Post Office branch, will stand in the General Election as an independent for the Kingston and Surbiton seat held by the Lib Dim leader.    I hope she wins.....what a lovely thought!

Telegraph
I hope she does.  I have yet to see any Limp-Dem politician saying or doing anything productive.

And let's not forget that the present government, nominally Conservative, now comprises a very large proportion of Liberals who, somehow, have managed to infiltrate was once was the Conservative party.  
This probably explains to a large extent why the present government haven't had the faintest idea what to do for several years to save the country from ruin.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire