Wee in a lay by..

Started by Scrumpy, December 07, 2023, 12:53:28 PM

« previous - next »

Scrumpy

A council fined a man for weeing in the Lay By..  They called it Littering .:nooo:

Tell the truth.. Have you ever gone to wee in a lay by. ?

I was travelling to Lincolnshire with Sam.. I needed to go to wee.. We stopped in a quiet lay by.. I opened the passenger door  and squatted down.. nobody tavelling by could see me..
All was fine until Sam decided he too needed a wee.. He stood by the side of me and started to wee.. The wind blew his wee over my face.. :boo:

At least I don't have any  freckles.. !!
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

That made me laugh!

We stopped once at night en route to Scotland on the A1. I went through a fence into a dip, not realising it was a field of cows.  Not the best idea!
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Ashy

I thought that was what lay-byes were for.

dextrous63

Perhaps the council concerned ought to put some bins in their lay-by's so that desperate motorists have somewhere they can unrinate into.

klondike

I had a couple of camper vans.

The first was pretty small with a porta potty that you pulled out onto the floor rather than having a compartment. We'd pulled into a layby and had a cuppa. I had pulled out the porta potty and was kneeling down taking a leak before continuing the journey. Mid flow a coach slowly passed the camper giving what must have been a WI outing a grandstand view of the performance. My wife thought it was hilarious but I somehow couldn't see the joke.

Scrumpy

It's good to laugh at yourself..

Sam was wearing shorts..the day was very hot (Australia)..
A neighbour's cat was stuck in a tree.. She asked Sam if he could help.. What with him being a fireman and very brave.. He rested a ladder against the tree .. Shot up the ladder then onto the branches.. I looked up.. His shorts were flapping and all his bits and pieces were on show to the audience who had gathered below..
He climbed down proudly holding the rescued cat..
I told him later that day.. Bless.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Ashy

Talking about cats, I was wondering if you stroked a lion, would he stand his tail up, or is it different for lions?