Parcel Farce

Started by klondike, December 05, 2023, 05:00:15 PM

« previous - next »

klondike

It seems this leopard hasn't changed its spots. Years back I always reckoned of all the couriers ParcelFarce were the most likely to claim a failed delivery. Today my son had two parcels coming to mine. One Fedex one ParcelFarce. The Fedex one arrived (well outside the delivery window but at least it arrived). All that arrived from ParcelFarce was an email claiming they had attempted delivery but nobody was in.

Not only was I in but their Ninja managed to evade both my Ring doorbell and CCTV and failed to put any ticket through the door. I've emailed them pointing out that their driver is obviously lying but doubt that they'll do anything about it so that will be another day waiting in on the offchance their driver deigns top show up.

Scrumpy

Royal Mail are bad..
My mail goes next door .. their mail comes to me.. or someone in a different street..
I still haven't received notification about my heating allowance.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

GrannyMac

We seem to have a decent postie. Luck I suppose, but he's been on the route a while. Don't get many parcels, but a small gift I ordered arrived today via RM, and another on time from Evri.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

We've got a good postie too, but some of the delivery firms definitely do not ring the bell or knock.  I've logged into my email at 5pm to find a parcel was delivered at 2pm, so I open the door and it's been sat on the step for 3 hours - in the rain .

Diasi

We're really lucky as all our delivery drivers deliver on time, including Royal Mail & Parcel Force, but I suppose that's one bonus of living in a small rural town.

I know most of them now.

I have left delivery instructions on all the sites saying that parcels can be left at the front door as it's under a large porch & has two CCTV cameras.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Scrumpy

My delivery men are great , they leave parcels in the porch..
 But the Postie  is not too clever.. I don't think he understands numbers..

klondike

Got a notification that the redelivery failed too. Once again no sign except one of their vans sailed past on the other side of the road about 10 minutes after the supposed failed delivery.

As I was typing the bell went. It's the parcel. Couldn't get any sense out of driver - I'm not sure he could speak English.

Scrumpy

Quote from: klondike on December 06, 2023, 04:07:14 PMGot a notification that the redelivery failed too. Once again no sign except one of their vans sailed past on the other side of the road about 10 minutes after the supposed failed delivery.

As I was typing the bell went. It's the parcel. Couldn't get any sense out of driver - I'm not sure he could speak English.
At least he delivered it..  :clap:
We have a a couple of lazy bastards nearby .. white British, who wouldn't even get out of bed to do the job..  :nooo:

klondike

This bloke was some variety of Asian. Probably not lazy as I at first thought just incompetent. I would have asked for a redelivery but I'd already responded to their CS reply about the first failure....

Dear Mark

I'm very sorry to hear this, I can see that an attempt was made this afternoon but no-one was in at home.

The driver should have left a card advising what they've done with the parcel.

Kind regards,
Stephen
Parcelforce Worldwide Email Team.

with this...

Once again your driver failed to call. I did see him or at least one of your vans driving past on the opposite side of the road on my CCTV about 10 minutes after the supposed failed redelivery. I have not bothered booking another redelivery as your driver is either too lazy to bother or has lost his white stick. You may as well take it back to the sender if you can find them. My son will be getting a refund and ordering from somebody who uses a fit for purpose courier.