Geert Wilders

Started by Alex, November 23, 2023, 06:23:26 PM

« previous - next »

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on November 30, 2023, 06:24:36 PMGeert Wilders has softened his stance yes, he needs to get his feet under the table now he has won the election.  I don't think Netherlands will leave the EU, as it stands the Dutch people wouldn't be allowed a referendum but Poland may beat them to it though  !

Yes, over 17 billion of us wanted Brexit.  The main advantage I can see, apart from no longer having some suit in Brussels make rules for us to follow, is we are doing well with international trade deals, this is where we will prosper.
Well 17 million did.  :grin:

All the perceived Brexit negatives are totally false as they've been deliberately created by the Remainers to try & undermine the benefits of Brexit.
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

Quote from: Diasi on December 01, 2023, 09:44:04 AMWell 17 million did.  :grin:

All the perceived Brexit negatives are totally false as they've been deliberately created by the Remainers to try & undermine the benefits of Brexit.

Ooops  :grin:

klondike

That's still a smaller whopper than those we we told by project fear.

Cassandra

Quote from: Diasi on December 01, 2023, 09:44:04 AMWell 17 million did.  :grin:

Never mind the 'Toolmaker's Son' will soon satisfy The Millenials, Gen Z and all the 'Wets' everywhere when he removes every difference between the UK and the Blob from Brussels. The shock might kill old Heseltine!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...