Are women losing out ?

Started by Alex, January 20, 2022, 12:43:50 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

Not only are we losing our female toilets in many places and biological men are permitted to compete against real women in sport, but now it seems the AA no longer gives any priority to a lone woman who has broken down at night. 
That's the last straw  :angry: :angry:

zoony

Welcome to the world of straight men pet.  :grin:

Wandering Walter

Women have campaigned for equal rights for years now they are getting what they demanded  :grin:

I don't agree with this at all but its been done 

Sheila

I don't agree with it either.  If a man is alone, he is unlikely to be attacked by a woman but if a woman is alone, she is usually more vulnerable.

Also I don't want anyone with a willy allowed in the ladies loos or changing rooms, especially if my granddaughter is there.

Wandering Walter

I agree especially with your last line, but some women are also sexual predators of children however the majority of them are men

A man stranded alone with a broken down car is less likely to be attacked and maybe able to defend themselves better depending on age and physical stature, but more men are attacked in the street than women, most murder victims are young men attacked by other other young men IMHO.

Again IMHO more women are subjected to Domestic Violence in the home and even murdered  , but there are safe hostels for men who are victims of domestic violence as well, some men have been murdered by violent women.

Life itself is a risk no matter

1955vintage

Sorry, but ladies deserve better protection. If an Arthur with bits claiming to be Martha goes near my daughter, I want his blood. Sod his human rights, she deserves better.
The problem with being retired is that you never get a day off

Michael Rolls

Quote from: 1955vintage on January 20, 2022, 09:19:45 AM
Sorry, but ladies deserve better protection. If an Arthur with bits claiming to be Martha goes near my daughter, I want his blood. Sod his human rights, she deserves better.
Totally agree
Mike
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Wandering Walter

Quote from: 1955vintage on January 20, 2022, 09:19:45 AM

I agree 100%