Rumours

Started by Alex, November 09, 2023, 05:37:47 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

Rumours that Suella will be sacked and replaced by Michael Gove.  I do hope not, but perhaps she is too much for the civil servants ?

klondike

Gove does have something about him. Something that makes me want to chuck up.

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

dextrous63

Oh gawd.  If it happens and it's anything like it was when he ran Education, dig those hidden priest holes and sharpen your pitchforks, for civil war will be a-coming.

klondike

Reshuffle is supposed to be Tuesday so she may go then. I suspect Sunak doesn't have the balls to sack her for saying what I'm guessing the majority of the electorate think.

To be honest a Home Secretary that considers the Met Police to be failing needs to do a bit more than write an article about it. Her position looks to me to be untenable. If she goes and that slimeball Gove gets the job it will be just another nail in this government's coffin. There are enough of those now imo for a sea burial to be feasible even if the coffin were balsa wood and full of helium. 

Cassandra

Quote from: klondike on November 09, 2023, 07:00:23 PMGove does have something about him. Something that makes me want to chuck up.

Yes over here we'd call him a 'slick'. A highly contemptuous egotistical contortionist, decent people would find him revolting. Even a skunk like Peter Mandelson appears Angel-like in comparison. But seeing as Rishi wants to lose the next General Election and badly, a perfect choice for the job!
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...