New Games ?

Started by Alex, November 06, 2023, 01:49:04 PM

« previous - next »

Alex

We've got 13 games on the go here, I usually participate in half of them, it is after all, a light hearted break from the news !   Does anyone have any new games we could use to replace some of those that have become stale  ?

🙈 🙉 🙊

Raven

I play 10 of them, most started by me.

Alex

Is that a No then ?  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

dextrous63

Give us time Alex.  This thread itself is a good game!

Raven

dextrous63

I suppose someone could go and nick a load of Feey's historic puzzles from OFF, or find the source of them?

klondike

I got bored with the existing games. I also made frequent errors by just using the NEW button and not spotting that there was a page or more I hadn't spotted. I've even done the same with the Limerick thread which I do try to follow. 

Anyway I eventually put Games on ignore as the quantity of them in the New Posts list which I use to navigate the forum made me miss other threads sometimes. I know I'm not alone in ignoring the Games board.

I'd suggest that anybody interested in forum games has a trawl on google to find some new ones and starts threads for those. Maybe some existing ones could be pensioned off by just not using them.

Raven

I'll go and have a nose at things shortly, see if I can find any.

Ok People, I found this list of games so have a rake through and any you fancy add into the Games Section. I think I've started enough already so I'll leave this up to you ones. :grin:

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/58/forum-games/