Caring Boris.

Started by Raven, November 01, 2023, 06:28:20 AM

« previous - next »

Raven

HAH, Not caring at all. :angry: Nasty, lying Scunner. All that rot he spouted during the Covid.. A true Tory showing his real colours, do you all still love him?

Michael Rolls

The old do accept their fate - they have no alternative - but they don't want it accelerated by disastrous political decisions
Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Raven

Quote from: Michael Rolls on November 01, 2023, 06:45:45 AMThe old do accept their fate - they have no alternative - but they don't want it accelerated by disastrous political decisions

Yes of course we do. He seems to forget he'll be old himself and open to all the ravages of old age, sooner rather than later as he's no spring chicken.

Scrumpy

Boris is an arrogant bastard.. A fool..  
Cummings is a sneaky bastard.. liar ... Who was hell bent on bringing Boris and his party down..

What amazes me is they go on to make millions giving their opinions on others.. 
With a fantastic pension..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Ashy

It's a club and we're not in it.

klondike

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 01, 2023, 08:05:43 AMCummings is a sneaky bastard.. liar ... Who was hell bent on bringing Boris and his party down..
An egocentric turd on a mission for sure. 

klondike

There is somebody reading Cummings messages expressing his views here...

https://twitter.com/PoliticsJOE_UK/status/1719347361346887920?s=20

It's rather spicy language. Amusingly the subtitles contain asterisks to obfuscate the profanity.

Alex

Boris's dad is pretty old, I wonder if he was including him in this comment ?  Part of me doesn't believe that any person including politicians, would actually say that about old folk.

klondike

IMO this - https://gbdeclaration.org/ offered the best idea and appeared quite early on.
The general idea was that those who were clearly at risk could be eaily identified and should be shielded. Herd immunity in the general population would build with few fatalities and the pandemic would come to an end.

The stats showed conclusively that the vast majority succombing to covid were old and had pre existing morbidities. The younger victims virtually all had some sort of morbidity causing a depressed immunune system. Those groups needed protecting. It didn't happen. Care homes were filled with old folk ejected untested from hospitals and we know the result of that.

I set up scripts that automatically collected the NHS and ONS stats and built them into a spreadsheets and graphs which I often posted about either here or the mothership. It was clear to me that the majority were at minimal risk of serious illness from covid.

Raven

Quote from: Alex on November 01, 2023, 10:57:10 AMBoris's dad is pretty old, I wonder if he was including him in this comment ?  Part of me doesn't believe that any person including politicians, would actually say that about old folk.

From what I can gather, he didn't actually say it, he wrote in some personal papers. Doubt they were ever meant to become public.

Scrumpy

Spoken or written.!!! No difference in my opinion...
Boris is no spring chicken.. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..