Nigel’s next adventure

Started by GrannyMac, October 30, 2023, 07:44:41 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

When does it start, it might even be worth buying a licence for this  :grin:

klondike

If you really want to see it I expect it would be on catchup. I'd have thought them eating live worms and bugs would put you off though. All that stuff puts me off live or dead.

Looks like it's soon

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/im-a-celebrity-2023-cast-line-up-contestants-rumours_uk_653bcd98e4b054416dae7e50#:~:text=I'm%20A%20Celebrity%202023%20Line%2DUp%3A%20Here%20Are,reality%20show%20returns%20in%20November.

The Mail says's he's in it.

Scrumpy

If The Mail says he's in it.. it must be true..
 I shall certainly watch it.. If he is ... Good luck to him..
I watched Hancock.. He didn't shy away from any task.. and he was liked by the others.. I think he received 220 thousand.
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

Alex

Nigel hasn't made his mind up yet  :grin:  he says within 24 hours he'll make a decision.  He wants to get to younger people apparently.  I'll just never forget George Galloway in it and it didn't do a lot for his career did it ?

morty

I've never ever watched it ... perhaps now is the time to bite the bullet. 

Raven

I've only ever seen clips of it over the years, they were more than enough thank you. Load of tosh, no intention of watching it.  :waiting:

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Alex

I watched it when George Galloway was in it and again when a footballer I knew was in it, trouble is I can't stand spiders or creepies of any kind so it's not really my cup of tea.  I hope Nigel doesn't take part, it's demeaning.

klondike

Yep. He said on last night's GBNews that he was undecided and has set up some sort of poll on TikTok - he's apparently trying to connect wid de yoof which I'd say is a lost cause. Hancock might appeal as his IQ is close to their ages but I doubt that Nigel will. Will give decision within 48hrs so I'm guessing on his Wednesday show.

I polluted my phone with the app and voted no. I'm in a  big minority - it's 82% yes right now.. I take that to mean that 82% on TikTok hate him and want to see him make an arse of himself. Sadly I doubt he'll see it that way.

Alex

I can't see him needing the money, can you !

klondike

I think he's looking for a following for his next cause - changing our voting system. 

It may be that he thinks he needs to carry the young. I think all they are interested in is watching crap on TikTok and that age old preoccupation of the young. Politics simply don't figure except when they think it might assist in their pursuit of that age old preoccupation because somebody they fancy has been indoctrinated by our lefty educators.

Scrumpy

If he can carry it off it might give him the voters that will help him in politics..
I hope he goes in the jungle.. I hope he wins.. and becomes popular..
He is a very shrewd man.. Already he is weighing up his chances by asking the public what they think... He needs this boost, because he is becoming stale..

Alex .. I think George Galloway was in Big Brother...
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

dextrous63

It's an interesting anthropological experiment.  Think some of you are missing that point.

GrannyMac

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 31, 2023, 10:22:37 AMIf he can carry it off it might give him the voters that will help him in politics..
He is a very shrewd man.. Already he is weighing up his chances by asking the public what they think... He needs this boost, because he is becoming stale..

'Gorgeous' George was indeed in Big Brother. He's from my hometown.  Married four times, loads of kids (sounds like Boris) pro Palestine, pro the Union.
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 31, 2023, 10:22:37 AMIf he can carry it off it might give him the voters that will help him in politics..

Sorry , yes you're right but these programmes are all the same :grin:  - apart from MAFS, you still watching Scrumps ?