Nigel’s next adventure

Started by GrannyMac, October 30, 2023, 07:44:41 AM

« previous - next »

JBR

Quote from: Raven on November 25, 2023, 11:45:31 AMYes it sounds very pathetic to me. But that is the normal behaviour of today's wee woke dearies.
Saw on the News there was a row between some black woman and an older man, didn't catch what it was about.......Something stupid I expect.
Yes, that was Nigel and Nella the elephant.  I watched it and it was perfectly clear that she is full of herself and ready to drone on and on about how she and other black people are so unfairly treated by everyone else.

I keep watching the programme (in bits, sadly you can't skip through the adverts!) hoping that that woman is first to be kicked out.  She does come across as unpopular, except of course for a certain group of people.

Conversely, Nigel has always appeared to be polite and unflappable.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

Scrumpy

Nella !! Awful woman..  The bit I caught she was having a row with French Fred.. 
Poor bloke. He innocently said that he was 'Old enough to be your dad' when ages were mention..  The (screaming) Nella went into one..  
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on November 25, 2023, 01:28:57 PMNella !! Awful woman..  The bit I caught she was having a row with French Fred..
Poor bloke. He innocently said that he was 'Old enough to be your dad' when ages were mention..  The (screaming) Nella went into one.. 

I'm sure that's why she was invited on to the show: to stir things up - great entertainment!

klondike

It's doubtless why they wanted Nigel too amongst all those lefty types. Bet they are miffed that he just keeps his cool. They should have watched his GB News show to realise none of them can ruffle his feathers. 

JBR

Quote from: klondike on November 25, 2023, 02:15:49 PMIt's doubtless why they wanted Nigel too amongst all those lefty types. Bet they are miffed that he just keeps his cool. They should have watched his GB News show to realise none of them can ruffle his feathers.

Yes, one reason why he'd make a good PM.
Unfortunately, the fools will vote for Labour next time.

Nevertheless, I think he should still stand for election.  On the opposition benches, he'd certainly hold Labour to account and no doubt will also make them look idiots!

Yes, I'd vote for him, certainly in the unlikely event he stands in my constituency!

Scrumpy

I had a look at the program last night.. Nigel seemed very quiet.. I guess the producers only show the bits that they think are interesting... He won't be voted out yet because he hasn't earned his one and a half million..
As Trump would say 'I think the votes are played around with.'. 
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..