Nigel’s next adventure

Started by GrannyMac, October 30, 2023, 07:44:41 AM

« previous - next »

GrannyMac

Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

Alex

I can't believe Nigel is going to do this, I'm gobsmacked !
This will surely ruin any chance he has of getting elected as an MP ?

Scrumpy

Tipped to get 1 million.. Perhaps he thinks he has more chance of winning this than the job of Prime Minister.. 
He is no different than any other so called (celebrity).. Money is important to them..  One only has to look at greedy Hancock.. :nooo: and he is still at it..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

klondike

Michael Rolls

Thank you for the days, the days you gave me
[email protected]

Scrumpy

Phil  (Diasi) will be  well sad.. Nigel is his hero..

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 30, 2023, 10:56:28 AMPhil  (Diasi) will be  well sad.. Nigel is his hero..
My hero too.  A man who could restore this country, eventually even to normality, given the chance.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

Exposure to a large public to find out what he's "really" like could pay dividends.

After all, Boris climbed the greasy pole due largely to his public appeal.

Worth a punt.  Go for it Nigel.

klondike

I doubt he'll win over the haters.

dextrous63

Quote from: klondike on October 30, 2023, 11:20:05 AMI doubt he'll win over the haters.
Oh, I don't know.  After all, I didn't hate Hancock until he appeared on I'm a celeb

klondike

Farage seems to be a Marmite character love or hate same as for Trump. 

Hancock is just a hate or meh! character for the most part. I suppose some could fall out of that spectrum and really hate him. For me he is just the usual useless tosser type that almost fills today's Conservative party. I don't watch I'm a celebrity as I can more enjoyably study the weeds gtrowing through the cracks in my block paving.  

dextrous63

When my niece worked for a guest speaker agency, she had to accompany Farage somewhere.  He was a very quiet and introverted character, until he got up to do his stuff.

Scrumpy

For someone who is/was hated Hancock lasted until the end on I'm a Celebrity..
It could pay dividends for Farage... Perhaps the public will warm to him.. 
There are many out there who do not know of him..  It could be the making of him..

GrannyMac

Hancock is currently in the SAS reality thing. He's seen off a lot of the competition. 

I'm in two minds about Nigel Farage in the jungle. His common sense views might just win a few votes. I bet he gets some disgusting tasks though. 
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

klondike

At least Hancock is elsewhere so he wont have to talk to him.

I wonder if some get kept in because a lot of those voting want to be sure they get plenty of horrible stuff. Isn't who is out and who does stuff down to votes?