Illegal Streaming Sites.

Started by Alex, October 10, 2023, 11:05:24 AM

« previous - next »

Alex

People in the UK who illegally stream movies, sport and TV shows online are being warned they risk having their bank accounts emptied or their identities stolen.

A major new awareness campaign has just been launched to highlight the dangers.

bestreamwise.com

I do watch via a link occasionally, I never sign up to anything or give credit card details the only downside to watching this way is adverts of naked women !  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

klondike

I only watch legitimate streams. I do download stuff but don't run torrents - I let an intermediate site do that for me. I've been doing the same for years and never had any issues.

I imagine they are talking about the sort of IPTV box that crabby subscribed to. That would probably have been paid for by card.

Diasi

Quote from: Alex on October 10, 2023, 11:05:24 AMPeople in the UK who illegally stream movies, sport and TV shows online are being warned they risk having their bank accounts emptied or their identities stolen.

A major new awareness campaign has just been launched to highlight the dangers.

bestreamwise.com

I do watch via a link occasionally, I never sign up to anything or give credit card details the only downside to watching this way is adverts of naked women !  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

It's mainly intended as a scare tactic to put people off illegal steaming so that the film makers don't lose out.

There's hardly any risk from IPTV streaming or torrent downloading.

The biggest identity theft risk I've face this year is due to the Age UK data breach.

P.S. Which link has the naked women? 
Make every day count, each day is precious.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal".  (Cassandra)
[email protected]

Alex

I was waiting for that question  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:  :grin: