Migrant Smuggler Jailed.

Started by Raven, October 18, 2023, 06:17:00 PM

« previous - next »

Raven

Well this is a piece of good News.  :yahoo:

BBC News - People-smuggling ringleader jailed for bringing thousands into UK in boats
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-67145474

GrannyMac

I just saw something on TV about this.  More of the same please! 👍🏽
Its not how old you are, but how you are old. 💖

dextrous63

Pity it doesn't state that he'll be deported back to Iran upon his release with no right of appeal in the UK and a lifetime ban from any European country.

Alex

There are so many of these gangs, can't see one jailed making much difference.

Cassandra

In six months time (out of the public eye) the Foreign Office will quietly swap him for some poor soul, his lot will kidnap to order ...
My little Dog - A heartbeat at my feet ...

JBR

If he was convicted in Belgium, why was he sent to the UK?

We all know how soft our penal system is.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire

dextrous63

Quote from: JBR on October 18, 2023, 11:36:16 PMIf he was convicted in Belgium, why was he sent to the UK?

We all know how soft our penal system is.
Oh come on JB.  He needs to be in the UK so that he can sue for loss of earnings from his barber shop.

Scrumpy

Easily replaced... Taking one rotten apple out of a barrel doesn't mean that there are no others hiding in there..
 He will get a soft sentence.. Probably carry on his business in his snug cell..
Don't ask me.. I know nuffink..

JBR

Quote from: Scrumpy on October 19, 2023, 08:35:51 AMEasily replaced... Taking one rotten apple out of a barrel doesn't mean that there are no others hiding in there..
 He will get a soft sentence.. Probably carry on his business in his snug cell..
Yes indeed, and if the fools vote for Labour, this is our future: the first European Middle East country.
A missionary from Yorkshire to the primitive people of Lancashire